Clear All

Re: Need computer help? Contact me!

Originally posted by kimo55
    think outside the cliches.

(sorry)
    Is it "Think outside the bun"?

Cliche?

(Sorry, too.)

P.S. Ok, I will keep in mind of what you told me earlier, too.

Thanks.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
      The only computer I've ever found with a "snipe filter" is one that's never attached to the internet.
      oh hey great I'll do that right n----

Comment

Okay people, I know you guys like to make other discussions in a topic, but if I have to put a website up to do this, then I will.

I didn't expect this thread to exceed a page until next month, so please go OT somewhere else.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

tiny was right. people do own threads.

Comment

Hi Adrian! I think I messed up the computer with the firefox. When you have time please come over. Not tomarrow...it's your birthday! A very Happy Birthday to you Adrain! Many more to come!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
              Okay people, I know you guys like to make other discussions in a topic, but if I have to put a website up to do this, then I will.

I didn't expect this thread to exceed a page until next month, so please go OT somewhere else.
              ok ok people we are messing up this thread with too much playing and FREE business advice
              Ok last tip;The reason you cannot build a business on a heavily discounted price is if you charge $20 for a $100 job people believe thats all YOU are WORTH! Not that you are giving them an $80 discount
              It's the same reason I doubt you value the business advice you have gotten in this thread because it was FREE.Now if Kimo or I sent you some junk mail that cought your eye titled "Start your PC business Today"and you paid $$ for the same stuff "Poof" insta-value

Comment

We're done here. If someone wants to start a "tips for starting a business thread" in Bishop Street, feel free. Good luck, Adrian, in growing your computer consulting work.

Comment

Working...
                X