Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been spending alot of time here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been spending alot of time here....

I just love webcams and the most recent one that I got hooked on is at Pete's Pond in Botswana! I think every 30 seconds or so the cam pans left and right. So far I've seen a croc, zebras, warthogs and several flock of birds here....

http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/n...geographic.com
    Last edited by EastCoastTropics; October 7, 2005, 03:51 AM.
    Lovena

Re: I've been spending alot of time here....

Kewl webcam! Mahalo!!
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

Did you know that Botswana is the antipode of the Hawaiian Islands? That means that they are directly opposite each other on the globe, the same as England and New Zealand. So when it's noon here, it's midnight there.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro

Did you know that Botswana is the antipode of the Hawaiian Islands? That means that they are directly opposite each other on the globe, the same as England and New Zealand. So when it's noon here, it's midnight there.
        Yep, I remember learning that back in elementary school, and because of that, we all had to find out more about Botswana and its people, and I think they even had us do the PenPal thing with Botswanian students our age.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
          Yep, I remember learning that back in elementary school, and because of that, we all had to find out more about Botswana and its people, and I think they even had us do the PenPal thing with Botswanian students our age.
          I was a penpal with one o those kids too back then.
          The little brat said since botswana was the opposite of Hawaii, they cared alot about their own land and people but didn't give a s#!t about us.

Comment

Now all I need is a webcam at a few supermarkets, the library, electronic stores, and I don't need to leave home.
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456

Now all I need is a webcam at a few supermarkets, the library, electronic stores, and I don't need to leave home.
              Women, Adrian. They'll be coming along soon enough to turn that whole way of thinking upside down.

Comment

one word, my boy; one word:
                "Plastics..."

Oh... i mean
                wimmen!

or both, come to think about it;
                Plastic women.

Comment

Working...
                X