This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

It won't help your menu tonight, but this cookbook has some good recipes, and it's for a good cause. And at $15, it's cheap.

Support your worldwide bloggers' egos!

(Including mine, since my fried rice recipe is in there.)
    Last edited by Linkmeister; April 2, 2006, 04:21 PM.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Huy! I'm invited to dinner tonight. I don't know where. It's a surprise. I'll let you know about it when I return. heheheh

(Please don't RAIN, Please!)

Auntie Lynn

7:49 p.m. My Opu is Full!

We went to Likelike Resturant.

I ordered Prime Rib, mashed potato, coffee, spinach soup, and toss salad. Ooops! Forgot the roll and butter. For dessert - 1 scoop strawberry ice cream w/ whipped cream.

Great company and interesting conversation.
      Last edited by 1stwahine; April 2, 2006, 07:55 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Burgers at Mililani Ruby Tuesdays.

Comment

Took my sister and her family to the Bull Shed on Kapaa (on account that I missed her birthday last month). I had the prime rib.

Comment

Tonight, as Melanie put it, "Daddy's World Famous Spaghetti" and fresh French bread from Foodland. I mean fresh. Da buggah was still warm when I got it home. Steamed broc with mayo and iced green tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
              [...] Steamed broc with mayo and iced green tea.
              Wow! That's a cool combination for a sauce! What's your ratio of green tea to mayo? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                Wow! That's a cool combination for a sauce! What's your ratio of green tea to mayo? Inquiring minds wanna know!
                Ha ha ha........ Okayokayokay. It was steamed brocolli with a mayo/shoyu dip and we drank iced green tea. Well, Mel had iced barley tea. I'll leave that green tea mayo for some "fusion" chef to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
                  Ha ha ha........ Okayokayokay. It was steamed brocolli with a mayo/shoyu dip and we drank iced green tea. Well, Mel had iced barley tea. I'll leave that green tea mayo for some "fusion" chef to work on.
                  I just thought I'd beat Kimo to the punch!

Comment

Ultimate Cheeseburger with curly fries, egg rolls and a Dr. Pepper from the Jack-in-the-Box on South King Street.

Comment

• Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

Mel and the wife went to a RAP night at the school and are having Pizza Hut pizza. I be home alone and having "Daddy's World Famous Tuna Salad" on toasted and buttered french bread, open faced. Tuna salad is albacore with mayo, sweet relish, black pepper and lots of diced onion. To drink, Mug diet root beer.

Comment

Tonight we're having "Daddy's World Famous Sweet Sour Pork". Going get daikon, pineapple chunks, tomatos and green and yellow bell peppers served ovah steamed rice. Fo drink, get one tea pot full of nice, hot green tea. I going mek ochazuke (tea and rice).

Comment

Chicken Paria (Bitter Melon Leaves) Soup, hot steam rice, and a can of iced cold Coke-a-Cola! Masarap!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Beef and cheese sandwich from Arby's.

Comment

Been working around the house and got too lazy to cook. Took the family to Dot's. Wife and Mel had the prime rib, I had the sizzling hamburger steak with brown gravy and sauteed onions. It'll do.

Comment

Dinner at Todai's with wonderful company and lots of laughter!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X