Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween

In my household Elena from "The Mask of Zorro" and "The Legend of Zorro" (me) will be taking Buzz Lightyear (my 3 year old) and Mr. Incredible (my 6 year old) trick or treating. My husband refuses to be Zorro though because he says that no one wants to see a fat white Zorro. I don't think he'd look like a fat Zorro but there is no convincing him otherwise.
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

he can tell people he is a black easter egg holding a toothpick.

Comment

Passing out candy again. But my 5 month grand daughter is gonna be a fish! Heehee!
        Lovena

Comment

I am going to a costume party.

this is my costume:

me naked, with nuttin' but a pair of roller skates on.
          What am I going as?

yes! a pull toy!

Comment

And the winner of this year's Mrs. Hawaii is...

Originally posted by LeiKaina
            In my household Elena from "The Mask of Zorro" and "The Legend of Zorro" (me) will be taking Buzz Lightyear (my 3 year old) and Mr. Incredible (my 6 year old) trick or treating. My husband refuses to be Zorro though because he says that no one wants to see a fat white Zorro. I don't think he'd look like a fat Zorro but there is no convincing him otherwise.
            LeiKaina,
            If your Avatar is a picture of you, all you need is a Tiare and beautiful gown and you could be Mrs. Hawaii!

Have (your very lucky) hubby drive you down Kalakaua Ave sitting above the back seat of a convertible, waiving at everyone "pageant style".. you know, that cute side-to-side swiveled upside-down hand movement. Dress da 2 boyz in nice Tux's and help you waive at everyone.
            Last edited by Pomai; October 14, 2005, 07:41 PM. Reason: Da Keedz Da Keedz... I forgot da Keedz!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

a.k.a.
              the Queen wave

Comment

Re: And the winner of this year's Mrs. Hawaii is...

Originally posted by Pomai
                LeiKaina,
                If your Avatar is a picture of you, all you need is a Tiare and beautiful gown and you could be Mrs. Hawaii!

Have (your very lucky) hubby drive you down Kalakaua Ave sitting above the back seat of a convertible, waiving at everyone "pageant style".. you know, that cute side-to-side swiveled upside-down hand movement. Dress da 2 boyz in nice Tux's and help you waive at everyone.
                I'm extremely flattered and yes, that is me. I posted pictures of me and my family a while back on here.

I'm happy with being Elena for Halloween even if I'm going to be without a Zorro.
                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

According to an article published in today's paper, Americans are estimated to spend 3.29 BILLION DOLLARS this year on Hallloween alone. Wow.

Top celebrity and movie character costumes this year will be Batman and Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton? That's easy. All you need is a camcorder with night vision mode.
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                    According to an article published in today's paper, Americans are estimated to spend 3.29 BILLION DOLLARS this year on Hallloween alone. Wow.

Top celebrity and movie character costumes this year will be Batman and Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton? That's easy. All you need is a camcorder with night vision mode.
                    Dress in pink and a small white dog in matching clothes as a prop!

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Boy Ghost Caught on Tape!

Boy Ghost Haunts Car Commercial

You've all heard the tales about saddle road on the Big Island.

A car commercial was being filmed on a Big Island back road, when the editors noticed in the cut room that a little boy appears sitting in the back seat of the car they were filming. There was NO boy they placed in there themselves.

Click on the link below image to watch video. Observe very carefully and you can see the little boy in back. You can also hear the little boy counting "1-2-3-4-5".

Click here to watch Car Ghost video

*Viewer discretion advised. Those with heart conditions or other health complications should not watch this video. VERY SPOOKY!
                      Last edited by Pomai; October 21, 2005, 10:06 AM. Reason: If no can handle scary stuffs, no watch 'em.
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Boy Ghost Caught on Tape!

Or Google for "car commercial ghost"... Actually, there are a handful of videos circulating, some more subtle than others. The "turn up your speakers" was a giveaway, but adding a Big Island angle was a nice touch!

Comment

For my church party I am going as a mummy (to scare people ) and otherwise I will be a pizza guy (walking around with a pizza box)
                          backwoodlessons2

Comment

I would like to go as Beth Chapman. Just gotta get a curly blond wig, stuff plenny socks in my bra, tie a flag bandana around my arm, wear a skimpy tank top and shorts and a sheriff's badge around my neck. If I had an SO he could dress up like 'Dog'.

Too bad it's frickin' freezing now in NYC.

Comment

Casper in the Spooky Car

You've all heard the tales about saddle road on the Big Island.

Well, a car commercial was being filmed on the road to Hana on Maui, when the editors noticed in the cut room that a little boy appears sitting in the back seat of the car they were filming. There was NO boy they placed in there themselves.

Click on the link below image to watch video. Observe very carefully and you can see the little boy in back. You can also hear the little boy counting "1-2-3-4-5".

Click here to watch video

*Viewer discretion advised. Those with heart conditions or other health complications should not watch this video. VERY SPOOKY!
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Casper in the Spooky Car

If i find another bar that is having a Halloween night tonight, i'll bust out with the evil drunken Irishman costume again.
                                Got Absinthe?

Comment

Working...
                                X