Motley Crue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motley Crue

Last edited by na alii; December 18, 2005, 07:28 PM.

Comment

you can see Vince's face lift scars from these seats!

Comment

I saw them twice back on the Dr. Feelgood tour, once in Long Beach and then in Honolulu when I came back home from college during Christmas break. Great show both times, but unfortunately Hawaii did not get to see the Tommy Lee's upside-down drumset hanging from the roof--not enough room in the Blaisdell! Looks like they brought more of a full show this time. I didn't feel like going this time around 'cause my hearing is not what it used to be and I've also been depressed watching too many '80s bands give less than stellar performances at Gussie Lamour's the last few years!

Comment

Originally posted by jrboy
          I saw them twice back on the Dr. Feelgood tour, once in Long Beach and then in Honolulu when I came back home from college during Christmas break. Great show both times, but unfortunately Hawaii did not get to see the Tommy Lee's upside-down drumset hanging from the roof--not enough room in the Blaisdell! Looks like they brought more of a full show this time. I didn't feel like going this time around 'cause my hearing is not what it used to be and I've also been depressed watching too many '80s bands give less than stellar performances at Gussie Lamour's the last few years!
          I thought the Motley Crue concert was pretty good after all despite the distorted sound. I too seen them back in 90' for the Dr. Feelgood Tour. About 80s band at Gussie's most bands don't have all the original members except when I saw Quiet Riot but that too had the sound distorted. The best Gussie's concert I seen was Dokken. I think many of us has hearing damage from all the years of rock & roll. The fans are now 20+ years older so no more radical concerts of the 80s when the place was drugged out and fights galore. Now the fans need to take Geritol and Rogaine.
          Last edited by na alii; December 20, 2005, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X