Thread: Fat Boys

Default Fat Boys

How many people have gone to Fat Boys. Anyone go to the one in Kailua. If yes to either of the questions, have you had their garlic chicken bento. OH SO GOOD!!!

Default Re: Fat Boys

The one behind that liquor store near Kalihi st. right?

We went there when they first opened. HUGE portions, so they definately live up to the Fat Boys name. In fact, Garlic Chicken is what they recommended, so that's what we ordered. Not bad. Mitsuken is better though. IMO
    Last edited by Pomai; October 20th, 2005 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Added Garlic to my chicken

Talking Re: Fat Boys

That's the one.

nobody else has been to Fatboys????

When I hear "FatBoy", I think "Harley". If not that, then I think of the "FatBoy Icecream sandwiches" that are sold at Costco. But then again, I live in Kona .... so my references are limited

I take it that's how you got your name
    backwoodlessons2

On a side note: Compare the garlic chicken to that of Waiakamilo Drive Inn---I like it better there that of the Mitsuken chicken (which I just so happened to have for lunch today) or Sugoi's.

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Quote Originally Posted by Pomai
    The one behind that liquor store near Kalihi st. right?

We went there when they first opened. HUGE portions, so they definately live up to the Fat Boys name. In fact, Garlic Chicken is what they recommended, so that's what we ordered. Not bad. Mitsuken is better though. IMO
    If you think Mitsuken is that good you really gotta try my wife's Korean Garlic Chicken wings and drumettes. It makes Mitsuken taste like a piece of cardboard. It's that good.

I eat at Fat Boys in Kailua at least once a week. They have great food. I usually get the beef stew plate or the tuna chef salad. Oh and I can't forget the yummy mushroom chicken on Wednesdays. DELICIOUS!!!