Farrell's returning! Woo hoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Farrell's returning! Woo hoo!

For those of you who are interested we just got our website up. It's still in the beginning stages so don't be too critical. Farrell's Hawaii

As for the quality of food, our ice cream will most likely be Dave's. We are working on a deal with them.
    So come one, come all. We hope to meet your expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerlipz
      For those of you who are interested we just got our website up. It's still in the beginning stages so don't be too critical. Farrell's Hawaii

As for the quality of food, our ice cream will most likely be Dave's. We are working on a deal with them.
      When are you Opening? And as HT members do we get a discount? Can we book in advance as a group? Please?

Wow! Nice Website! According to it, June 2006 - projected date of opening. I look forward! Yippeeee!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; March 9, 2006, 11:13 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        When are you Opening? And as HT members do we get a discount? Can we book in advance as a group? Please?

Wow! Nice Website! According to it, June 2006 - projected date of opening. I look forward! Yippeeee!

Auntie Lynn
        Yes we are shooting for June to open. As far as discounts programs those haven't been worked out yet.
        In the not too distant future you will be able to book parties through our website. Be sure and sign up to get updates on what we're up to.

Comment

Whoa, kewl. An icon from my small kid time I can share with my daughter. To bad cannot eat troughs anymore. I usally eat the kiddy cone from B&R nowdays. We'll let things settle down at the beginning. Probably go near the end of Summer.

Comment

Yes we are shooting for June to open. As far as discounts programs those haven't been worked out yet.
            In the not too distant future you will be able to book parties through our website. Be sure and sign up to get updates on what we're up to.
            I ment to tell you signing up was easy. I am looking forward in sharing the same Fun and Great Food with my grandson! Aloha and Welcome back Farrell's!

AuntiepUpLe.com
            Lynn Vasquez
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Where will your location be. Good to have Farrell`s back after a long departure. I was the original team-member when Farrell`s Ice-Cream Parlour opened up in the Maui Mall In Kahului back in the early 70ths. The founder Bob Farrell was there for our grand opening. At that time it was something exciting and new for Maui. I also worked at the Ala Moana, Pearlridge locations. Kahala Mall and International Market Place we`re in op`s
              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy
                Where will your location be. Good to have Farrell`s back after a long departure. I was the original team-member when Farrell`s Ice-Cream Parlour opened up in the Maui Mall In Kahului back in the early 70ths. The founder Bob Farrell was there for our grand opening. At that time it was something exciting and new for Maui. I also worked at the Ala Moana, Pearlridge locations. Kahala Mall and International Market Place we`re in op`s
                Ooh yeah! I remember when Farrell's wen open up on Maui! Didn't that become that videogame place after Farrell's closed down (the one that moved to QKC)? I think the original Farrell's is in Salt Lake City.We used to have one up the street here in Seattle too, but wen close down and now one 50's diner.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                  Ooh yeah! I remember when Farrell's wen open up on Maui! Didn't that become that videogame place after Farrell's closed down (the one that moved to QKC)? I think the original Farrell's is in Salt Lake City.We used to have one up the street here in Seattle too, but wen close down and now one 50's diner.

Miulang
                  No Sista,
                  It is now called (IHOP). Not sure of the videogame place though.
                  eh, Maybe as one Ruby`s Diner in your town. OGGBOY
                  bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy
                    No Sista,
                    It is now called (IHOP). Not sure of the videogame place though.
                    eh, Maybe as one Ruby`s Diner in your town. OGGBOY
                    Oh, da videogame place was in da back of da old Kahului Shopping Center. Gomen. You right. Farrell's was where da IHOP where da American Idol wahine was working... Wat was her name again? Camille something? No, I tink da Ruby's Diner up here in da Alderwood Mall, and that's about a half hour away from me.

Miulang
                    Last edited by Miulang; March 9, 2006, 05:59 PM.
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I didn't know there were so many Farrell's. The last ones I remember going were to the Pearlridge one but being so young I may have been to others before that.

Comment

The revived thread on ice cream reminded me about Farrell's, and that they were supposed to be opening soon. Summer 2006? That's now!

I went to check out their website, which has been updated from the earlier placeholder, and quickly signed up for their notification e-mail list. I also see that they're hiring, and that they're holding a job fair tomorrow at Windward Mall.

Can't wait. Wonder which family member's birthday will be the first to be celebrated there?

Comment

Well, you never took Uncle Mitchell out on his birthday...how about him?
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                            I went to check out their website, which has been updated from the earlier placeholder, and quickly signed up for their notification e-mail list.
                            Thank you for this helpful tidbit, pz.
                            Frustratingly, my last calls to the local franchisee have gone unreturned.
                            I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

After All these years, I`m glad Farrell`s is finally coming back to Hawaii.

I had some of my greatest high school memories working at this fun place. First of all being the newest and the most awesome place on this Island, it was a treat for everyone one the Valley Island to have a Restaurant of this type.
                              Having an operation like Farrell`s come to Maui was a very BIG DEAL at that time. The sole atmosphere of the place took everyone speechless...
                              I`m glad to have been a part of the original opening team member.
                              For those who seek employment with Farrell`s, remember it`s all about
                              fun, and it`s all about growing up in the industry. This was my 1st job being a waiter and dealing with people the training I received helped me alot.
                              Oh well, miss those good fun times!!!
                              Glad to see Farrell`s is back in town. Maybe come Maui too!!
                              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Update -- Re: Farrell's returning! Woo hoo!

Update in today's paper, complete with the URL for the Hawaii operation.
                                Get ready for the planned Sept. 1 soft opening.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/08/05/b...s/story01.html

When you go to www.farrellshawaii.com and click around, you can find a phone number (regular bus. hrs.) through which they're accepting party reservations for 9/16 and thereafter.
                                I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Working...
                                X