Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Food Network

Anthony Bourdain is back.

I don't know which demon he shook hands with, but his former show "A Cook's Tour" is going to run a marathon this Tuesday (Christmas Day, of all days) on the Food Network.

I'm kinda' iffy on that. It was actually kinda' cool hearing him dis the network on his "No Reservations" show. I suppose TFN realized a good thing only after they lost it, and swooned him back handsomely.

Also ironic is that Emeril's show has recently been canceled on TFN. Didn't Emeril and Tony have "issues" with each other?

Some weird stuff happening around there.

Good news is that the Travel Channel is now promoting 'No Reservations' new season, which includes the Hawaii episode we're all so anxious to see!
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

• Re: The Food Network

are we eager to see it or anxious about seeing it?
      I am no fan of either Emeril or Tony. Now start dumping on Alton Brown and you'll get me in a roiling boil!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

• Re: The Food Network - Triple D Goes Hawaiian

Just a friendly reminder that 'Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives' "Triple D Goes Hawaiian" episode debuts on the Food Network tonight, April 5, 2010 @ 7pm and repeats @ 10pm.

On this episode, host Guy Fieri will be featuring Highway Inn in Waipahu, Hank's Haute Dogs in Kaka'ako, Nico's at Pier 38 and Germaine's Luau on the west side of Oahu.

They also taped at Poke Stop in Mililani, Rainbow's Drive In in Kapahulu and Murphy's Bar and Grill in downtown Honolulu, but according to The Food Network's website on the episode, it looks like these places didn't make the cut for the half-hour show.

We'll see tonight!
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          They also taped at Poke Stop in Mililani, Rainbow's Drive In in Kapahulu and Murphy's Bar and Grill in downtown Honolulu, but according to The Food Network's website on the episode, it looks like these places didn't make the cut for the half-hour show.
          These other stops are to be incorporated into the shows that will debut May 3, May 17 and June 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            These other stops are to be incorporated into the shows that will debut May 3, May 17 and June 28.
            That's great to hear! Where did you get that info'?
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
              That's great to hear! Where did you get that info'?
              Hawai`i Magazine:
              http://www.hawaiimagazine.com/blogs/...l_cut_eateries
              (They got their info from the Oahu Visitors Bureau.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                The episode with Rainbow Drive-In will air tonight (June 21), rather than June 28.

Comment

Working...
                X