ER on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ER on NBC

It's been a while since I have seen ER on NBC. I knew Noah Wyle left the series at the end of last season. I didn't expect them to keep the flaky doctor Morris but they did.

Tonight's episode (11/17) was interesting with a mid-air collision over Chicago and planes hitting the ground. I had the impression of seeing L. Scott Cadewell (Rose from Lost) walking around the crash site a couple of times.

Re: ER on NBC

Their season finale aired tonight (5/18/06) with a few cliffhangers.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
      Their season finale aired tonight (5/18/06) with a few cliffhangers.
      I hope Abby doesn't lose the baby. Mike's funeral was so stiff I felt so sorry for Neela I feel Jerry's gonna die.

Best show of ER this season.
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

I keep hearing that this was supposed to be the last season for ER but then I heard they're going for at least one more.

Comment

I swear, every time I see a commercial for ER, my wife and I turn to each other and ask, "Is that show still on?" It feels as if they've had an "unforgettable final episode" several times now.

Comment

I started getting back into that show... no more the star power that used to drive ratings, but they got a solid ensemble cast, and I found myself getting sucked in with the storylines.

Last night's episode has me wanting to watch again next season, that's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
              I swear, every time I see a commercial for ER, my wife and I turn to each other and ask, "Is that show still on?" It feels as if they've had an "unforgettable final episode" several times now.
              ER (and Law & Order) is the kind of series that my interest in seeing it changes from year to year. Some years I will take the trouble to tape it and other years I don't. However if it comes on and if I got nothing else to do I will watch the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                ER (and Law & Order) is the kind of series that my interest in seeing it changes from year to year. Some years I will take the trouble to tape it and other years I don't. However if it comes on and if I got nothing else to do I will watch the episode.
                Speaking of L&O....The finale was a trip! the way they just killed off the ADA 15 mins into the show.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Adri
                  I keep hearing that this was supposed to be the last season for ER but then I heard they're going for at least one more.
                  They've been renewed for a 13th season. It'll return for the Fall, go on hiatus, and then return again in the Spring.

ER's always had a reputation for incredible season finales. I think last night's was the best ever.

I wish they'd use Carrie more in the storylines. Ever since the lesbian/Sandy/baby situation, her character's been somewhat meh.
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

The new season aired tonight. Abby had a premature birth, Jerry made it thru the surgery and Sam shot her ex.

Comment

Good show....I hope they stay in Chicago this season. I had enough of that Africa story line.

Flickr

Comment

Anybody still watching this show or what?

While I am enjoying John Stamos this season, I must admit that it's difficult to think of him as someone OTHER than Uncle Jesse.

After last night's episode I'm starting to think he's dyslexic. Not filling out his charts; having the state of the art pen that writes out his dictations, and listening to his audio book ...all those kinda clued me in.

Can't wait to see Forrest Whitaker next week! Should be good!
                        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                        We're not here to mess around
                        Boston, you know we love you madly
                        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                        You know we couldn't live without you
                        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                          After last night's episode I'm starting to think he's dyslexic. Not filling out his charts; having the state of the art pen that writes out his dictations, and listening to his audio book ...all those kinda clued me in.
                          Did you like the short coat he got from his attending?

Interesting point about the dyslexia... maybe it's even worse than that and he doesn't know how to read?!?!?

But then again, how can you get a job as an EMT if you can't read and/or write?

Comment

I know I missed at least one episode this season, I remember Abby and Luka's baby was born premature and last night's episode the baby is at home.

Interesting theories about Dr. Gates (the John Stamos character).

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                              After last night's episode I'm starting to think he's dyslexic.
                              You were right! Good call...

And is it just me, or is Dr. Novaj;khasdkjfh;iuohwerju;asdstra looking hotter and hotter with each episode?

She's supposed to get all hot-and-heavy with Uncle Jesse, too.

Oh, and it looks like Forrest Whitaker's gonna be sticking around for a while...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Why doesn't that ever happen to me... )

Comment

Working...
                              X