ER on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ER on NBC

Ok so since I missed 2 episodes what is with Forrest Whittacker?
    Anyone? Please? Why is he stalking Maura?
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

The Forrest Whittacker character (Curtis Ames) was involved in a law suit with Lukia and lost so he started to stalk Lukia and during that time encountered Abby and their son.

I missed some episodes as well so I don't know what more was shown concerning Curtis Ames).

Comment

It seemed like he was kind of insane or something. I thought I misse dsomething huge!
        I thought he was going to pull out a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          I know I missed at least one episode this season, I remember Abby and Luka's baby was born premature and last night's episode the baby is at home.
          This missed episode repeated tonight. The episode streched to at least 4 weeks (maybe more) of time.

I was hoping that tonight's episode would continue from last week's cliffhanger but having this one aired answered the baby at home after one episode. Also noticed that voice audio was muted for about 10 minutes in the middle of the episode.
          Last edited by helen; January 18, 2007, 09:11 PM.

Comment

OoooOOO quite the exciting episode tonight! what the heck is going on with Luca next week? Man! ER always reels me in!

The vice! WHAT DO YOU FEEL??! BANG!

Comment

Somehow I don't remember Sara's mom overdosing in the cliffhanger episode from a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway I heard two gunshots during the roof scene toward the end of the episode. Since Luka didn't seem to get shot, what happen to the first shot?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Did he miss once? I mean he did have the gun pointed at Luka's head.
                And now is that little girl going to keep "Tony" away from a relationship...I mean she went crazy.

Comment

The once great ER has overdosed on sappyness
                  Forrest deserves an Emmy for ER and the Shield.
                  Hard to believe he started out as a football player in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

It's been a long while since I watched ER and noticed that Luka is not around and Stanley Tucci is heading the ER.

Tonight was the season opener which seems to carry over from last season finale. I think the case with the kid who had a stick in his chest seemed take the injury in stride.

Comment

It looks like another interesting season at County General. According to EW magazine:
                      A 14-year-old medical show in a Grey's Anatomy world, ER needs help — stat! ER exec producer David Zabel says Goran Visnjic will return for a bunch of episodes, as will Noah Wyle for four. And Stanley Tucci, the series' go-to guy now for a grump fix, will be back, causing ''conflict and tension.'' (On camera, not off — this ain't Criminal Minds, folks.)
                      SOURCE

Flickr

Comment

Tonight is the last episode for this series.

Comment

Wasn't aware and I shouldn't have been surprised that the series finale was two hours long, so I missed the first 40 minutes of the episode.

Comment

I stopped watching/caring for the show after Dr. Greene died, which is sad considering that Linda Cardellini would become a cast member. I watched the show a few weeks ago when George Clooney briefly returned, and then the series finale. I thought it was great, not too hokey, just right.

Someone on another site said the end of ER means the end of decent TV as we know it, unless networks plan on spending more for bigger productions. Why bother when reality shows are their bread and butter?

Well, I'll watch my CSI:, CSI: New York, and CSI: Miami, then.

Comment

ER you will be missed, the last 4 shows were the best in a longtime. It was too bad Michael Crichton didn't live to see his series end. It was really nice to see George Clooney, Anthony Edwards(in a flash back) Noah Wyle,Eric La Salle and the rest of the gang that started all, stop bye to say goodbye to County General. I really like that Dr. Greene's daughter showed up as an intern at County at the end of the show

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
                                I really like that Dr. Greene's daughter showed up as an intern at County at the end of the show
                                Same here.

Comment

Working...
                                X