ER on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ER on NBC

I take it the lady that Dr. Gates lives with is a widow. So what's the connection between her and Dr. Gates?

Comment

He served in the military with the husband of that lady. The guy got killed.

IIRC.

Comment

"Why am I here Ah-Chee?"

LOL @ the Vietnamese lady giving Morris a manicure. Stereotyping at its best!
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

As much as I hate the character of Doctor Morris (Archie) I think he did okay at the end of one episode two or three weeks ago with a guy with multiple personalitys. The two of them comparing their Hot Wheel collections.

I wonder if they would place him in a situation like Abby did this past week.

Comment

Seems like they are using Morris more lately. He was in and out for a while.
            Ahhh I miss Dr. Green.
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Noticed the Fred Ward was on again. So I wonder:

If the Fred Ward's character is a friend of Curtis Ames (Forest Whitaker).

Comment

I didn't think of that!! Maybe so! What the heck is going on with Stamos and what's her name??! I am so confused

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                  I didn't think of that!! Maybe so! What the heck is going on with Stamos and what's her name??! I am so confused
                  Neela and Gates (Stamos) got caught doing the nasty last week. Gates fought in the war alongside his best friend, and when his friend died, he made a promise that he'd take care of his friend's widow and daughter. Fast forward 10 years later and he lives with them, helps raise the daughter, and gets some ass when it's convenient.

Only now he wants out of that promise because he really digs Neela...but Barnett's jealous because he wants Neela too. I hope this triangle gets resolved soon because I can't stand triangle storylines.

And lesbian Kerry. YOU GO GIRL!

Regarding Fred Ward:
                  The way they brought him into the show, him striking up a conversation with Abby out of the blue...and then all of a sudden showing up again? I also think he and Ames are in cahoots.
                  Last edited by helen; December 1, 2006, 05:45 PM. Reason: fixing so that spoiler will show up

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                    Neela and Gates (Stamos) got caught doing the nasty last week. Gates fought in the war alongside his best friend, and when his friend died, he made a promise that he'd take care of his friend's widow and daughter. Fast forward 10 years later and he lives with them, helps raise the daughter, and gets some ass when it's convenient.

Only now he wants out of that promise because he really digs Neela...but Barnett's jealous because he wants Neela too. I hope this triangle gets resolved soon because I can't stand triangle storylines.

And lesbian Kerry. YOU GO GIRL!

Regarding Fred Ward:

The way they brought him into the show, him striking up a conversation with Abby out of the blue...and then all of a sudden showing up again? I also think he and Ames are in cahoots.
                    SEE???!!! I miss one week!! and I lose the whole story!!!! Thank you very much!! I was completely lost! I could not firgure out why he had a wife and kid but he was playing with Neela.
                    I didn't knwo they did it! I miss the best episodes...dang these children of mine! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                      SEE???!!! I miss one week!! and I lose the whole story!!!! Thank you very much!! I was completely lost! I could not firgure out why he had a wife and kid but he was playing with Neela.
                      I didn't knwo they did it! I miss the best episodes...dang these children of mine! hehe
                      Actually, I take that back now. I think the intent was to go all the way, but now that I think about it, I don't think they did because they got interrupted as the clothes were coming off.

I really hope that Neela doesn't end up with Gates. Barnett's always had a thing for her - and while he seems like the Lothario type - for some reason I think he'd be good for her.

Comment

I am rooting for Barnett all the way. Frankly I am not that fond of Stamos character but he is new I am sure he will grow on me but he seems shady.
                        Barnett and her had such a connection before. It was HOT....definitely made me tingle!

Comment

So Archie has 4 kids?????more reason to dislike him...UGH

Comment

Haha @ the "McCreamy" reference.

I haven't finished the entire episode yet, but all Archie's kids were conceived as a result of his sperm bank donations, right?

Archie's funny, but I still can't seem to get rid of images of him as Samantha Micelli's first BF on "Who's the Boss?" -- Chad McCann. If you remember the Christmas episode from last season, he can sing too!

Comment

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later -- Dr. Kerry Weaver finally leaves the ER.

All in all, a kind of "meh" episode last night, but it would have been really nice if Gates bitch-slapped his buddy's widow and her daughter once. At least now we know that she used her late husband's insurance to put Gates through medical school. What an idiot.

Comment

Well at least two cliffhangers are created from tonight's episode. And Fred Ward's character, I didn't expect that.

Comment

Working...
                                X