Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCIS on CBS

Default NCIS on CBS

I don't know how many of you caught last night's episode but I have to say that this show is just excellent. The characters are all quirky and interesting, the plots and subplots well written and the surprises really that. And God bless them for featuring someone alternative(gothic in this case) as brilliant and hard working.

Default Re: Ncis

I didn't catch the beginning of that episode (11/22) but I was kind of stunned that the bad guy who did the frame up was Abby's assistant and he was on a few episodes. I was hoping that he would be part of the NCIS cast, but alas he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by helen
    I didn't catch the beginning of that episode (11/22) but I was kind of stunned that the bad guy who did the frame up was Abby's assistant and he was on a few episodes. I was hoping that he would be part of the NCIS cast, but alas he won't.
    Funny, my stepson was saying it was him the whole time but I too thought he would remain a regular. He was on for something like five episodes. Great writing to string us along like that.

Okay, last night's episode was pretty solid again. I was never a Mark Harmon fan in any of his films but this role is tailor-made.

Tonight's episode (5/16/06) was the season finale. Sort of interesting to know where Gibbs get his mannerism from.

They've also made a point of Tony picking up Gibbs' mannerisms. Wonder if the mannerisms are a form of meme? *g*

I would expect Mark Harmon to be gone for 2 or 3 episodes but instead they just forwarded time to a some months in the future and have him return on the first episode of the new season.

It seems he will be around but not leading the team.

I am so disappointed that they are phasing him out. I am a NCIS addict...This is one I don't miss.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

umm, am I missing something? I watched last week's and this week's episodes - at the end of the show last nite, it seemed he had moved back into his desk, shaved his beard and will be taking over again.

Well my husband says he will stay I am not sure. Seems like they are phasing him out but who knows... who's listening to me anyways!

Mark Harmon is still listed in the starting credits (at top bill no less) so he is still in the series. As to if he leads the team or not I have no idea. I got the hint that the new probie got bumped with Tony leading the team.

Wonder how Tony will adjust if he has to go back to not being the team leader?

Default Re: NCIS on CBS

Finally got to see the episode I taped on Tuesday night. Well it seems that Gibbs is leading the team with a little mellowness to his teammates. And Tony seems to be okay with Gibbs in charge even though he and Gibbs sometimes give orders at the same time.

If you plan on watching tonight's episode (10/10) at a later time, please watch it without eating anything.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    If you plan on watching tonight's episode (10/10) at a later time, please watch it without eating anything.
    Yup, that was definitely good advice. Thanks!

Last few episodes have Tony romancing a woman doctor. Ziva thinks Tony is undergoing some kind of medical treatment. Tonight's episode has Tony and his girl friend in bed and someone else is taking pictures of the two.

I think Ziva is jealous and she is taking the pics...but i could be totally wrong. Maybe the Dr. is in trouble. I miss Kate!

hey, there are a lot of sparks going on between Tony & Ziva. I keep hoping that they will connect - she could certainly whip him into acceptable shape and help him get a different attitude towards women! I missed tonite's episode due to a meeting and I'm really unhappy. But, can't really cancel something important for a TV program. Although, I did do that for the Lost finale last spring..................

Quote Originally Posted by anapuni808 View Post
    hey, there are a lot of sparks going on between Tony & Ziva. I keep hoping that they will connect - she could certainly whip him into acceptable shape and help him get a different attitude towards women! I missed tonite's episode due to a meeting and I'm really unhappy. But, can't really cancel something important for a TV program. Although, I did do that for the Lost finale last spring..................
    Do you know how much I miss because I have kids?? I know the feeling! I think every child needs a cookie...wants me to read a book...or a cup of water! All of it starts the second I sit down to watch any show!

You may want to check out the CBS web site. Some of the prime time series have the latest episodes on-line to view via Innertube. Grant it is not the best way to view a TV program but at least you can view what you missed before the next time it is rerun.

Too bad Michael Gilden, the little actor who played Abby's science friend passed away.That subplot was getting good.
    Last edited by alohabear; January 17th, 2007 at 08:19 AM.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRL

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

For tonight's episode I don't know which was more weirder, the Metro cop who happened to the ex-husband of Tony's girlfriend or the fact that the same Metro cop and Tony seem to hit it off as buds.

Too bad the Metro cop died, I didn't think he got shot during the shoot out.

I sense another sub-plot coming on with that Army Lt. Colonel. I wouldn't be surprised that she joins NCIS and leads an alternate team.

Tonight was the season finale. Didn't see the plot twist that came tomight where Tony's girlfriend dad is the guy Jenny is after.

Tonight's episode had Tony's car blowing up in the first act and my first thought was "did I see Michael Weatherly name in the cast list or in the guest star list?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast