Genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genetics

Thru my work I know a beautiful little girl who is blue-eyed and very blonde, with very fair skin and fine features. She looks completely caucasian...except for the texture and curl of her hair. I've met both parents. The mother's caucasian genes won the gene war except for all of those curls! Dad, while not the darkest African-American I've ever met, is still quite dark.

I also know another interracial family; he's caucasian, she's a local mix (predominantly Hawaiian) and they have 3 kids...one of each! One who looks full local, one hapa and one who looks 100% caucasian!

It's always interesting to me to see how the genes blend. When I cast projects requiring children for mainland companies, without exception my clients are completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the children in Hawaii. I agree!

Comment

Well the reason I am proving it to him while he is in prison is because I am tired of him "saying how can I accept a baby that is white". And plus he really makes me mad by always talking about his other son. It really does get on my nerves. When I tell him about our son he just says "OH really". He keeps telling me that the only thing he has that may have any signs of black fatures is his curly ass hair. See for me I am white and he has light skin. The only way this baby will turn out to not be his is if I am the virgin Mary (haha). I mean I really love the man , but damn I am sorry I'm white and I have strong genes. He did say though if he does come out to be his he will accept him. But all I have to say is it's all good no matter what happens I have been a single mom for the last 6 years any ways so there is nothing wrong if he wants to just bounce outa his life.
      Attached Files

Comment

if a person has one blue eye and one brown eye.....what do they put on their driver's license??

Comment

Originally posted by mauiwahine05
          if a person has one blue eye and one brown eye.....what do they put on their driver's license??
          "Heterochromic". Sometimes it happens. David Bowie and Kiefer Sutherland and Christopher Walken are like this.

Comment

This was an a one in a few billion chance of the genetic toss for a set of twin girls. the girls come from a pair of mixed parents (both of whom have the mother being white and the father being black) end up as one white and one black.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/...n_page_id=1770

Comment

Originally posted by upsetincolorado
              Well the reason I am proving it to him while he is in prison is because I am tired of him "saying how can I accept a baby that is white". And plus he really makes me mad by always talking about his other son. ... I have been a single mom for the last 6 years any ways so there is nothing wrong if he wants to just bounce outa his life.
              You have three (at least) children between you. All different parents. Daddy in prison has at least two kids. You've been a "single mom" for six years, so there's another guy out there somewhere, and he has God knows how many kids.

God, I'm depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                "Heterochromic". Sometimes it happens. David Bowie and Kiefer Sutherland and Christopher Walken are like this.
                Not, really? How do you know this? Seriously, from looking at photos or
                is this something that is mentioned in the press? Odd, hey do you ever
                hear of females who are heterochromic? Wonder if it's mostly male.

Comment

Originally posted by bcliquot
                  Not, really? How do you know this? Seriously, from looking at photos or
                  is this something that is mentioned in the press? Odd, hey do you ever
                  hear of females who are heterochromic? Wonder if it's mostly male.
                  Actress Jane Seymour has one green eye and one brown eye and I had a female friend in college who was heterochromic. I don't know if it's more prevalent in males or females.

Comment

michael jackson claims he didnt bleach his skin... he says that as he grew out of his childhood ... he naturally turned white...
                    Ebb And Flow

Comment

And his nose naturally got thinner ... seven times. And his eyes naturally got rounder, four times. And his face naturally got ... well, whatever the hell it is now.

Ya, sure, you betcha!

Comment

Michael Jackson is proof that only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.

Comment

Working...
                        X