"Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

Was Isaac of the Outback the same psychic guy that Claire got the warning from when she was pregnant? I can't recall.

Comment

Definitely a different guy, but the parallels between those two encounters were pretty clear.

FWIW, here's the Rose and Bernard scene in the restaurant. Taking a second look, I'm not sure if it's John Dominis anymore. Heck, those don't even look like restaurant chairs. Oh, and here's the scene at Waialua.

Comment

In the restaurant scene, the exterior wall seen through the window over Rose's shoulder with those tan bricks looks really, really familiar.

Comment

I know! It's driving me nuts. L'Uraku? Nah. Anyway...

"LOST" is filming today at the Dillingham Transportation Building at Bishop and Queen streets. Look like they're using Honolulu Cafe to play a coffee shop called "Dina's." Not sure whose flashback it is, though.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            I know! It's driving me nuts. L'Uraku? Nah. Anyway...

"LOST" is filming today at the Dillingham Transportation Building at Bishop and Queen streets. Look like they're using Honolulu Cafe to play a coffee shop called "Dina's." Not sure whose flashback it is, though.
            Good thing I did my taxes myself this year; the guy I used to use has his office in that building, and if I got hassled getting in and out on tax day I'd be upset.
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Last week my brother and his family were visiting so we took a drive to see some "lost" spots. Found the Oceanic cockpit off of Kam Hwy in Kaneohe, the Kahuku Sweet Shrimp truck and of course Kualoa Ranch, Valley of the Temples......blah blah blah....The highlight of their visit was getting to spot Sawyer, Michael and some others at a get together at Daniel Dae Kim's house in Hawaii Kai. My niece and nephew will have a lot to talk about this week at school.

Comment

"Lost" is filming today off of Kam Hwy. outside Kaneohe past He'eia Kai (where they have the cockpit, the pit, and the hatch).

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  $50.? Is that all? Was it a featured location or one of several homes in the background?
                  I guess it was a background shot, because they wanted no cars in the area, nor no people in the houses, so he was paid the money to just get out of the house.

Originally posted by pzarquon
                  Did he say which episode? Or about when it was filmed? I'm trying to find a screengrab of that street shot (and Lost-media.com is down). I know the mailbox had the address 94-XXX. Is '94' Waikele only, or can it cover Waipahu and Mililani, too?
                  Check the date I posted that info, because I just jumped on HT when after the class he mentioned it, so it might be a few weeks old.

And I know the 94 code is used in the "main waipahu", plus in Royal Kunia and in the Waikele/Waipio area. I have no idea that it covered Mililani.

And this TV series looks interesting. I might even get the complete seasons on DVD and watch it.
                  Last edited by adrian; April 19, 2006, 10:56 AM.
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

You know you're a "Lost" addict when you check this site every Wednesday morning.
                    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Whoa. Cool. There's a spoilerific call sheet image for one of the eps, "Live Together, Die Alone." Tons of technical info that hurts my brain, but it's got shooting locations and dates and junk, too. Kind of really neat...there's a larger image here if anyone actually looks.

Found it at this board that was mentioned on SpoilerFix. Wonder who Aloha Oe is...apparently that person brings lots of spoiler goodies to them!
                      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Whew. I was holding back the urge to post that. Click at your own risk, folks. And please, please don't discuss the details!

When it surfaced late Monday, people e-mailed it to me to determine its authenticity. Even though I decided it looked real -- in part because I went down to check out the shooting for scenes #16 and #19 as listed (and my photos posted above were cited as exhibits by fans fact checking it) -- I also knew lots of fans who think they like spoilers would probably be disappointed that they looked.

It's only a few scenes (two for that day, but summaries of several more for subsequent days noted as well), but there are still some plot details that give away some "holy cow" moments that would've been nice to enjoy when it aired instead.

But, that's why they call them spoilers, I guess.

Because of all the people we correspond with about the show, we can't avoid them even if we wanted too. Fortunately, I'm also the kind of guy who reads every review and spoiler for a movie before he goes to see it, so I guess enjoy spoilers more than most.

But I remember when I was genuinely knocked back in my chair by "LOST," in "Walkabout" where Locke's pre-crash condition was revealed, and I loved that thrill. They're harder to come by now.

Comment

I had to laugh because I read the stuff that actually entails to the episode and was like "oh, okay, whatever" and then I saw the shooting locations and was like "OMG so cool, more!" Love that stuff. It's just way too cool to see cast members around town.

One day, I am going to go to E & O Trading Company at Victoria Ward Center just to see Michelle Rodriguez eat lunch, even if I don't eat that stuff and have to buy something to do it. My brother's girlfriend works there and calls me up often to tell me about how Michelle eats there all the time, like pretty much once every week at the least. Says Daniel Dae Kim also eats there often, too.

Comment

I'll have to check out that E & O Trading Co. sometime. I've gone to Lanikai Juice a few times to see if "Jack" or anyone else might be around....but no luck yet. I love their smoothies anyway...so not a wasted trip.

I love that "Lost" spoiler site! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Comment

Hehe pzarquon...I just saw that video for the call sheet you did on YouTube, and the rest of the Lost related...nice stuff

Comment

Thanks! Of course, I got a lot of messages to the effect of, "I'm sure it's cool, but I'm not going to watch it!" I put the "spoiler report" video together at the last minute to send it to the "Jay and Jack" podcast, which did its first vidcast last week.

A couple of "LOST" locations updates...

Firstly, the cliff where Dave jumped and where Libby stopped Hurley from jumping was at Makapuu Point. My friend Roxanne posted a videoblog entry today from that very spot.

Secondly, a fellow fan and location spotter tells me that the Niagara Falls restaurant where Bernard proposed to Rose was almost certainly Michel's. Here again is the scene from the episode (big photo alert!), compared to this picture on a Japanese travel site. Here I was focusing on the wall, when the table lanterns and chair patters were clear clues.

Still gotta find the Flightline motel and Nadia's street.

Comment

Working...
                                X