Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston Legal

I happened to watch this last night....

Man, is that really PD?? The judge in the Cox trial is hilarious...'Good time for a bowel movemnet'...OMG! And the "Buzz Lightyear" comment reminded me of Sawyer!
    Lovena

Comment

I came in late for tonight's episode so I missed the intro for the John Larroquette. I wonder about the judge who was hearing Shirley's case, the character seems to out of touch with the world.

Comment

It was simply explained that Carl Sack (Larroquette) was brought in to make the firm more "conservative".... Tonight's 4th season premiere started a half hour earlier than normal. I was surprised to learn that several cast members from last season were not in the opening credits and a couple of new ones have joined the few remaining regulars. Some of the actors/characters from last season will get recurring roles, while others have their roles expanded out to be regular cast now (Clarence & Jerry).

Boston Legal
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Decided to watch tonight's episode. Liked the scene where Denny and Alan were seeing a doctor after Denny got a scan of his brain.

Doctor (looking at the scan of Denny's brain): We see here the start of MCI forming in the brain.
          Denny: MCI? I have AT&T.

Comment

Working...
          X