Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hualalai Winery?

Aloha,

I also heard about this webpage on Taropatch. I'm a beginning slack-key player, and lived in Hilo for three years when I worked at Mauna Loa Mac Nut. Now I make wine in California, but I have always dreamed about starting a winery in Kona. The ideal site would be about 3,000 foot elevation above Hualalai. If there was a reasonable way to get water there, I know I could make world-class wines, and what a place to have a tasting room/deli!

Re: Hualalai Winery?

Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com! See ya on the boards. Make ya self comfortable. We're a friendly bunch.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Hualalai Winery?

Originally posted by Mahi Waina
      Aloha,

I also heard about this webpage on Taropatch. I'm a beginning slack-key player, and lived in Hilo for three years when I worked at Mauna Loa Mac Nut. Now I make wine in California, but I have always dreamed about starting a winery in Kona. The ideal site would be about 3,000 foot elevation above Hualalai. If there was a reasonable way to get water there, I know I could make world-class wines, and what a place to have a tasting room/deli!
      Aloha and welcome to the forum. I'm a wino - uh, I mean wine afficionado - myself. Be sure to check out the winery at Volcano on the Big Island. They've got about an acre of grapes growing there and do nice things with local fruits and honey as well.

Comment

Working...
      X