Mailordering computer parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mailordering computer parts

Thanks for using the acronym: ZZF, I was getting tired of typing Zipzoomfly all the time

BTW I got an OEM and very legit Windows Media Center Edition OS with license that I'd like to trade for an Intel P4 processor (not Celeron and above 2.2Ghz). I paid $124 for the OEM MCE and I don't care to use it as I'm on dial up and am finding out that MCE is always doing updates. It seems that MCE is good only if you're on DSL or Cable "always on" ISPs. It keeps telling me that the RPC server could not be found...duh I'm not on broadband so I can't use this OS. This software has not been registered yet so it's good to go.

But I need a P4 processor to compliment an ECS mobo I bought that can't use Celeron processors. Any takers out there?
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Re: Mailordering computer parts

Well the stuff arrived today (Friday) via FedEx . I thought that was pretty fast considering they processed the order just Wednesday. I dunno Craig, that $10 2-day shipping fee is pretty hard to pass on.

I'm all for buying locally but even the guys at those stores suggested that I just get the stuff via mailorder if I can't wait... and sorry I couldn't wait.

Comment

Working...
      X