Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little introduction...

Aloha!

My name is Angie and I stumbled upon this wonderful place about a week ago and figured instead of hopping into too much posting I should introduce myself.

We went to Kauai and Oahu for our honeymoon in 1996 and have been going to the islands for 2-3 weeks at a time almost every year since. People don't understand why we keep going back and I tell them if you've been there and don't get it, you shouldn't go back. The people are wonderful, the beauty is breathtaking and the culture is inspiring. We would love to move to Kauai in the future (yes we've done the research hence the reason we don't live there yet! LOL) but until then we make sure to take care of our future community by recycling when we're there, picking up trash, donating to the humane societies, food bank and toys for tots and anything else we can do to make a difference.

I hope to become a part of this online ohana!

Angie (Kauaibound)

Re: Little introduction...

Now that's the kind of person/people we should all inspire to be. I know with your attitude that you will be invited and accepted into whichever community you choose. I hope your dream of Kauai comes to fruition. All the best to you and yours!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Aloha & Welcome Angie! To Hawaii Threads.com!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Awww....big mahalos guys!

I look forward to making friends here and hope everyone has a Mele Kalikimaka!

Angie

Comment

Working...
        X