X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pisses you off? - Chapter 5

Dec. 31, 2005 Saturday

What pisses me off are:

The last one (what pisses you off chapter 3) was eliminated & locked!.

That stupid, idiotic

"latest reputation post"

To solve my problem, all I did was, just leave it (that little blue arrow up & arrow down thingy, in the right corner wich is highlighted in red) closed. hah!.

I figure that way, you all can post as many negative post behind my post as you want, (because you all are too much of whimp to post it on public any way) ,
    & I wouldn't have to see it, & be stressed about it. Heh!.

If there is another one (chapter 4) some where, I don't care,
    because this is my thread of chapter - 4.

Now, that I have relieved all of my stress out on you all.

What pisses you off ??

P.S.

Happy New Year 2006 to all my wasome cool friends here in this forum, &
    you know who you are. ;-)

I know my awsome friends would never post anything negative towards me. :-)
    That's why I like them soo much. :-)

Happy New Year 2006. :-)

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 4

What pisses me off is when Serenity disappears for a few weeks, or however long it was. It seemed like a long time.

I'm not sure what you're referring to (about the bad posts), but it's nice to see you back, Serenity. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
      What pisses me off is when Serenity disappears for a few weeks, or however long it was. It seemed like a long time.
      I am sorry. I just got P.Oed (last time) because someone moved my post around, & I'm not naming any names ofcourse , & I didn't think that was very right of that person to do so!!.

I'm not sure what you're referring to (about the bad posts), but it's nice to see you back, Serenity. Happy New Year!
      You know that little triangle on the right top corner of each of your post?? well, that means either someone can post something bad behind your post, (because they are too much of a whimp to post in public), or some one can automatically post a bad message towards you on that thing, & you can probably check back on it on "User CP", there you will see 3 red bars, & one of them (3rd row) will read "Latest Reputation Received", on the right hand side will be a color blue "arrow up, or arrow down" depending on where it is pointing at.

That is where you can see what others wrote about you.

I had other (geeks) wrote bad stuff about me, when I didn't say anything bad about them,him,or her. Sometimes these people just get all high & mighty about the fact that I just put a little smiley (laughing smiley), &t not leave anything written on it. I figure, "a picture is worth a thousands words" right?.

Personally I am leaving mine (the arrow down) closed. YEAH!!.

Thanks though.

Hope your new year was a "blast".

Aloha. :-)
      Last edited by Serenity; January 3, 2006, 06:29 PM.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

It takes a lot to pi$$ me off but here's the most recent...
        Two (alleged) adults arguing to the point that one attempts to kill the other...and they do this in front of their children, all under 5 years old. Yep, that pi$$es me off...BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          It takes a lot to pi$$ me off but here's the most recent...
          Two (alleged) adults arguing to the point that one attempts to kill the other...and they do this in front of their children, all under 5 years old. Yep, that pi$$es me off...BIG time.
          I guess those two didn't know any better, & simply just being selfish on their part on who can win the argument over.

I figure, no need kill each other over an argument, just keep yelling at each other, that's enough to loose their voice, & sap their energy out aswell, they would probably be too tired to even think about killing each other any way.
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
            I guess those two didn't know any better, & simply just being selfish on their part on who can win the argument over.

I figure, no need kill each other over an argument, just keep yelling at each other, that's enough to loose their voice, & sap their energy out aswell, they would probably be too tired to even think about killing each other any way.
            And therein lies the problem...your idea takes a bit of maturity; some smarts even! My neighbors didn't have an ounce of either. I'll never forget the pleading cries coming from their pre-schooler.

Comment

Deception and dishonesty.
              Faith, the evidence of things not seen, but things that are hopeful.

Comment

You know that little triangle on the right top corner of each of your post?? well, that means either someone can post something bad behind your post, (because they are too much of a whimp to post in public), or some one can automatically post a bad message towards you on that thing, & you can probably check back on it on "User CP", there you will see 3 red bars, & one of them (3rd row) will read "Latest Reputation Received", on the right hand side will be a color blue "arrow up, or arrow down" depending on where it is pointing at.

That is where you can see what others wrote about you.
                I think you have it confused. While the triangle icon is used to report bad posts, it will then send an email message to the administrator and the moderators for that forum. The person who wrote the so called bad post would not get any feedback and even if it did, it won't go thru the reputation system.

How one gets Reputation is when a registered user clicks on the scale icon. Reputations can be postive (with green squares and adds to your overall score), negative (with red squares and decreases your overall score) or netural (with gray squares and no change in your overall score).

I had other (geeks) wrote bad stuff about me, when I didn't say anything bad about them,him,or her. Sometimes these people just get all high & mighty about the fact that I just put a little smiley (laughing smiley), &t not leave anything written on it. I figure, "a picture is worth a thousands words" right?.
                Speaking for myself, I say in this case no. Keep in mind how is putting only one smiley as your whole response contribues to a thread? It goes with the "me too", "I agree" or "thank you" only responses. Don't get me wrong those statements do make good starting off points and you don't have to write the length of War & Peace to get your point across but if you can't expand on that the , "me too", "I agree" or "thanks for the information" then my suggestion would be award the person a postive reputation.

And if you think a post is giving bad advice or it sucks then give that post a negative reputation, assuming you can't expand on why it sucks or giving bad advice (if you can you might as well post it instead).
                Last edited by helen; January 4, 2006, 01:52 PM.

Comment

illegitimate children

bureaucrats

bureaucrats who can't speak english

Comment

The buzzing in my head

Comment

People who blame innocent children!

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Pedestrians who cross against the light (or drivers who are so blind that they can't see a pack of japanese tourists).

People who drool on your shoulder when they sleep (I didn't notice it until I put my backpack on).
                        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                          Pedestrians who cross against the light (or drivers who are so blind that they can't see a pack of japanese tourists).

People who drool on your shoulder when they sleep (I didn't notice it until I put my backpack on).
                          How about people text messaging while trying to drive on the road & not fully paying attention to where they are going?!?!.

To boot, when they do get into an accident because of it, they try to lie through their teeth about it, too.

Stop text messaging while driving on the road for heaven's sakes!!.
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                            People who blame innocent children!

Auntie Lynn
                            Isn't that the truth!.

Ditto that!.
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by stumphurple
                              illegitimate children

bureaucrats

bureaucrats who can't speak english
                              Speaking of people who can't speak english...

How about people you call for help, for instance, calling for help inregards to your computer, & there people who answers the phone, & they can't simply be understood!!.

By the time you are done with them, you are more stressed than when you started. UGH!!.

And people wonder why there alot of crimes in the world.
                              Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                              X