Grey's Anatomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy

anybody follow Grays Anatomy? I have been so irritated da last few weeks since its been prempted for football or has been reruns because of the holiday.

will George finally tell Merideth that he's in love with her?
    Will Meredeth make up with Mcdreamy?
    will Mcdreamy get back with his wife?
    Will Izzie and Alex try dating again or did him sleeping wife the ex do it in for him
    are the differences between Preston and Christina too much for love

YES I am an addict.
    Support Lung Cancer Research

Re: Grays Anatomy

Originally posted by kaneohegirl
    anybody follow Grays Anatomy? I have been so irritated da last few weeks since its been prempted for football or has been reruns because of the holiday.

will George finally tell Merideth that he's in love with her?
    Will Meredeth make up with Mcdreamy?
    will Mcdreamy get back with his wife?
    Will Izzie and Alex try dating again or did him sleeping wife the ex do it in for him
    are the differences between Preston and Christina too much for love

YES I am an addict.
    Im also a addict! Im waiting for the show to return and have the same questions that you have, im enjoying those storylines and the suspense is driving me crazy!

Comment

I'd watch if I there were a few more days in a week... I liked what little I've caught. I know ABC is going to be doing a "everything until now" recap/catch-up special soon, for those who haven't been following from the beginning. And from the level of anticipation you two are expressing, I guess there's a lot of background to digest.

Comment

The 'Grey' blog
        My sister-in-law is really going to dig this: The writers of Grey's Anatomy have started a blog, where they comment on each week's episode. I like this idea more than the "character blogs" some series have launched this year; perhaps the Lost writers could follow suit.

In related news, this week's episode of Grey's, called Straight to the Heart, recaps previous episodes for new fans. It airs Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

From one of my favorite blogs ... http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/
        just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

I'm also a regular viewer of this show since it follows Desparate Housewives on the same channel and same day. I remember not too long ago my Sunday nights used to be for viewing of The X Files and The Practice. Now I'm an ABC Sunday night viewer, one of the millions who make Grey's Anatomy one of the huge successes for the network.

These 2 shows are my guilty pleasures, more than I probably deserve.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

yea - this is one of my favorite shows! can't wait for the new shows to start.

I think Dr. McDreamy will end up by himself.
            I think Christina will learn to bend a bit & realize Preston loves her
            I don't think Meredith with be alone for long
            and please, I hope Izzie is not going to end up with sleazy Alex, even if he does have a "secret" sensitive side to him. Maybe she'll end up with George?

Fran
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I never watched the show before but I am kind of curious what this code black thing that they had on the promos this past week. So yeah, I am going to watch it and see what's what.

Comment

Too bad it's part one of what I think is a two part episode. Anyway the code black thing is:

Explosive device

I kind of like the character of Dr. Bailey.

Comment

The Super Bowl promos for this last episode were sure thrilling, but we still managed to miss it. Ah well. "Gray's Anatomy" remains a show we think we'd like to watch, but just can't muster the time commitment.

Learned a lot about "Code Black," though. Apparently it means different things at different facilities.

Apparently, a lot of fans were actually worried that this much-hyped episode of "Gray's Anatomy" was going to sacrifice the series and the story for a gimmick. Any long-time viewers here with any insights?

Comment

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Part 2 aired tonight, too bad what happen to the bomb squad guy after the round was removed from the other guy who took the hit.

Comment

AAAAHHHH is no one gona talk about the preview for the upcoming show on the 26th?? I thought it was a dream!In case u didn't see the preview....
                      George and Meredith hooking up??!!!!

Comment

Missed the begining of tonight's episode but it will be replayed on Friday night. Does Meredith know how to swim?

At the end of the episode she goes over a pier but there is no splash. Then again it wasn't a long drop since the guy she was working on came up from there.

Comment

I think the little girl gets Mcdreamy an he dive in an saves her.... "like her knight in shining whatever" as she put it earlier...

what I wanna know is what kind of repercutions is Izzie goin to have for drilling holes in that guys head??? I mean OMG

Comment

thats just messed up. they always have to end it on good parts. thats BS!!!!! well just have to wait till next thursday which sucks! I have a feeling that she will come back but wont. a friend of mine was saying that someone will die, a main character.. but we'll see.. now we have to wait.. grrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

it called GREY's Anatomy so Meredith cant die (at least not without coming back) so no I dont think she will die for good I mean how would they do the show?

Comment

Working...
                              X