Grey's Anatomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I missed a good chunk of episodes and only started to watch them again because it aired before Lost but I am kind of wondering why Meredith is seeing a shrink?

I take it George divorced Dr. Torres?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      I missed a good chunk of episodes and only started to watch them again because it aired before Lost but I am kind of wondering why Meredith is seeing a shrink?

I take it George divorced Dr. Torres?
      Mer and Derek finally break up, likely due to her inability to trust anyone. Derek made it clear that it was her that he wanted to be with, but that wasn't good enough for her. Derek begins dating and sleeping with Rose, one of the surgical techs.

She also works closely with Lexie, her half-sister. They've been getting along better, IMO, but it's still pretty clear that Meredith doesn't open up to her.

In the meantime, Meredith and Derek developed some sort of medical breakthrough using a virus to kill a brain tumor. They haven't been successful yet, though.

I hope that next season brings at least one episode without a Mer/Der storyline.

And yes, George and Callie have divorced. Callie lives with Christina in Burke's old apartment now, and it looks like she and Dr. Erica Hahn (Burke's cardio replacement) might have some bi-curious action coming up.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

so what'd you guys think of the finale?

what's was with all the smooches at the end?
        website - http://www.brianhancock.com
        blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

I've never seen an episode, but here's a fan vid which plays A Fine Frenzy's song, "Ashes & Wine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwQsrTe-MXw

Since you folks haven't even mentioned a character named Addison (who's in this video), I guess she's an old flame. Man, this Derek guy gets around.
          "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
          "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
          "
          Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Addison was introduced to the series as Dr. Shepherd's ex wife. She is from the East Coast and settled in California (spun off to new TV series Private Practice) after leaving "Seattle Grace."
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by LocalMotion View Post
              so what'd you guys think of the finale?

what's was with all the smooches at the end?
              Love. Love rekindled. Love found.
              n'importe

Comment

Happened to watch an episode today, found out that Dr. Bailey has been divorced. And whole bunch of other doctors due to a merger.

Comment

Season finale is on right now. Before the starting credits to the episode has a man looking for Dr. Shepherd and so far he has shot to death one doctor (I don't know her name) and I think he shot Dr. Karev who is wounded kind of bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X