Grey's Anatomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Can someone PLEASE tell mw how Meredith ended up in the water?
    I watched that episode but apparently missed the last minute! UGH

They won't let her die. That would be crazy, I wonder why Izzy finally told George being married is such a bad thing? I need to start recording and re wathcing.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

hmm...

i think the mom (mer's) but meredith will somehow come back....

my take anyway.

blue...go to abc.com you can watch previous episodes there...

Comment

[QUOTE=blueyecicle;132723]Can someone PLEASE tell mw how Meredith ended up in the water?
        I watched that episode but apparently missed the last minute! UGH

QUOTE]

She was treating an injured person near the edge of the water and he thrashed about in pain and knocked her off the dock into the water.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUUCHCHHH I didn't want to have to watch the whole thing again. I don't know how I missed the last minte unless I changed it for ER thinking it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post

They won't let her die. That would be crazy, I wonder why Izzy finally told George being married is such a bad thing? I need to start recording and re wathcing.
            George and Callie eloped to Vegas not long after his father passed. They're weren't dating for too long, she broke up with him because he was iffy about their relationship and BAM! They're married. It's obvious that he only married her because he was hurting.

Don't get me wrong, I love Callie and George together -- but I have a feeling their marriage won't last.

Last night's episode is worthy of watching over again. WOW.
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
              THANK YOU SO MUUCHCHHH I didn't want to have to watch the whole thing again. I don't know how I missed the last minte unless I changed it for ER thinking it was over.

umm..if you went to abc.com you wouldn't have to watch the thing over..just slide the bar thingy at the bottom to the right or to around the part of where you wanted to watch. unless, you just didnt want to watch it at all... sorry if i misunderstood you.

Comment

So will Meredith become like the lady narrating the story in "Desperate Housewives"?
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                  umm..if you went to abc.com you wouldn't have to watch the thing over..just slide the bar thingy at the bottom to the right or to around the part of where you wanted to watch. unless, you just didnt want to watch it at all... sorry if i misunderstood you.
                  Oh no! I went and watched the last episode again. I forget they play things on the internet sometimes! Thanks Cran.
                  I just didn't know how Meredith ended up in the water.
                  There is another episode I want to watch too online. When I get a chance. Sometimes it is hard for me to find the time to watch them with my 3 boys yelling for water, juice, a ball! Cartoons! Kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                    Don't get me wrong, I love Callie and George together -- but I have a feeling their marriage won't last.
                    But I thought it was really odd that at a time when Meh's life was hanging in the balance and so many people were focused on Meh, and Izzie was talking about believing Meh would be ok that Izzie would take the opportunity to tell George again that she thinks he made a mistake marrying Callie and that she should be allowed to tell him it was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                      But I thought it was really odd that at a time when Meh's life was hanging in the balance and so many people were focused on Meh, and Izzie was talking about believing Meh would be ok that Izzie would take the opportunity to tell George again that she thinks he made a mistake marrying Callie and that she should be allowed to tell him it was a mistake.
                      I did love McDreamy's reaction in the hospital - seemed very genuine. I liked the intern's reaction, though would have like to see a bit more from Christina - thought it was an appropriate time to have her human side peek through. However, I could really have done without Izzie's "I Believe I Can Fly" speech...annoying.

And when Meredith started coughing, I was like, "So help me, if this is a dream, I may never watch the show again!!!" Near death experience I can handle, though.

Let's not forget Kyle Chandler.... DROOL.
                      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                      We're not here to mess around
                      Boston, you know we love you madly
                      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                      You know we couldn't live without you
                      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                        But I thought it was really odd that at a time when Meh's life was hanging in the balance and so many people were focused on Meh
                        Considering the amount of people needed to be treated due to the accident, pulling out the other 4 interns and 3 attending, not to mention the chief seemed to be a waste, but then again it's just a TV drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                          Let's not forget url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Chandler]Kyle Chandler[/url].... DROOL.
                          Oh I know! This show made me realize how much I really like Kyle Chandler. I was so happy to see him again. Did you read the Grey's Anatomy blog about Shonda Rhimes' experience blowing up Chandler's character?

http://www.greyswriters.com/2006/02/index.html

scroll down to "The End of the World"

LMAO!

Helen: Yeah that struck me odd, too.

Comment

sooo greys comes on tonight...... being centerally located here in Missouri, I see the show alot earlier than anyone else... anyone want spoilers or shall I wait till after everyone see it?
                            Last edited by kaneohegirl; February 22, 2007, 07:44 AM. Reason: nevermind I found it LOL
                            Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

You can always use the spoiler icon. Like so:

It's the red circle with the line thru it, like the international NOT or NO sign.

If you want to practice doing spoilers please use this thread to do so:

Comment

Rumors of the future

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413573/news huh. according to IMDB, TPTB are planning a spin-off of GA starring McSatan. Why can't they just have one good show without feeling compelled to make a spin-off (or several spin-offs)? I hope this doesn't wind up like CSI.

Comment

Working...
                                X