Is Sharie Shima married or engaged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sharie Shima married or engaged?

Hey guys, I was watching the news last night and I noticed that Sahire is wearing a diamond ring on her left finger and a band of some sort on her right. Is she engaged or married? And if so, to whom? Inquiring minds want to know.......

Re: Is Sharie Shima married or engaged?

I just noticed this too. It was out of the blue because I had never seen anything on her left hand up until very recently.

Comment

Sharie married Dave Vinton (sp?) about 10 years ago. He was a sportscaster on KGMB but now I think he does sports on OC16. I never heard she was single again. They are both very pretty people and I think they would make even prettier babies.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
        Sharie married Dave Vinton (sp?) about 10 years ago. He was a sportscaster on KGMB but now I think he does sports on OC16. I never heard she was single again. They are both very pretty people and I think they would make even prettier babies.
        Aaaah jeez...thank you! I've been racking my brain trying to remember who Sharie married, recalling it was another tv guy and that it was quite awhile ago. For some reason I'm remembering her first day back on the job from her honeymoon. Hmmm...that must be part of my long term memory! I hadn't heard any rumors of splitsville but that wouldn't be unusual for me!

Comment

I believe they split about 3-4 years ago about the time Vinton lost his job at KGMB. Ironic how Vinton and Russ Shimooka work for OC16 now when they both used to be at KGMB years ago.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Yeah, I heard that Shima andVinton split awhile ago too. Someone i know saw him with a young korean girl, very pretty. So whats the story guys?

Comment

Whatever happened with Shimooka getting arrested?

Comment

Shimooka getting arrested?

what was it for?

Comment

Shimooka or Tanonaka?
                  Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy
                    I believe they split about 3-4 years ago about the time Vinton lost his job at KGMB. Ironic how Vinton and Russ Shimooka work for OC16 now when they both used to be at KGMB years ago.
                    This should not be ironic, but it is. That’s because UH should have chosen OC16 over KFVE to do their live games. Oceanic was going to purchase a brand spankin’ new HD truck, and we’d be watching UH Athletics in HD right now. Shimooka and Vinton could’ve been back in the thick of things. Not that I’m defending them. They’re known to have some of the biggest egos in the biz.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

Just a note here to keep this topic focused on Sharie Shima. Discussion about Russell Shimooka, OC 16, UH Football should be taken to the appropriate topics. Mahalo.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Alright, here's the scoop on Shima. She was married to Vinton but they split after a very, very short marriage. She never took off the ring. The news around town is that she simply doesn't want to give him the satisfaction, so she never took it off. That's that.

Comment

Alright, here's the scoop on Shima. She was married to Vinton but they split after a very, very short marriage. She never took off the ring. The news around town is that she simply doesn't want to give him the satisfaction, so she never took it off. That's that.

Reallllly!!!???!!!
                          Wow...So where did you hear that? And if thats the case good for her! I figured she would be with somebody now...

Comment

Originally posted by Moto
                            Shimooka or Tanonaka?
                            Hey would somebody help direct me? Mel, I'm new here
                            but fascinated by the Shimooka arrest? Where did you go
                            with this? Wait! Please, stop da bus! I need fo transfer.

Comment

okay two things:

shima and vinton - don't know the whole scoops but heard vinton did her dirty. nuff said.

shimaooka - arrested, what? didn't see anything like that anywhere. what the hell for?

Comment

Working...
                              X