Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Sharie Shima married or engaged?

Originally posted by gavani
    Alright, here's the scoop on Shima. She was married to Vinton but they split after a very, very short marriage. She never took off the ring. The news around town is that she simply doesn't want to give him the satisfaction, so she never took it off. That's that.

Reallllly!!!???!!!
    Wow...So where did you hear that? And if thats the case good for her! I figured she would be with somebody now...

Okay, maybe I'm just an ignorant man who doesn't know the intricate workings of the female mind (in fact, I know I am) BUT...how is not taking off her ring not giving Vinton the "satisfaction"??? I just figured she's on air and if she takes off her ring there will be too many questions that viewers would have and that she doesn't want to deal with that.

Comment

Re: Is Sharie Shima married or engaged?

Originally posted by sin
      Okay, maybe I'm just an ignorant man who doesn't know the intricate workings of the female mind (in fact, I know I am) BUT...how is not taking off her ring not giving Vinton the "satisfaction"??? I just figured she's on air and if she takes off her ring there will be too many questions that viewers would have and that she doesn't want to deal with that.
      And is it, in fact, the Vinton marital ring? I don't know the answer to that question but I have costume jewelry rings and have never felt comfortable wearing them on my right hand. Old habits die hard, I guess! Anyway, on camera I suppose a couple of my rings could be mistaken for 'attachment'.

Comment

Working...
      X