Calling All Seahawk Fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Calling All Seahawk Fans!!!

Hey! So where are all the Hawks fans?! Come on guys, they need our support today against the 9ers eh? So far, it isn't looking to good, but it isn't over till it's over right?

Comment

Next time the Niners play the Seahawks, I need to wear a collared shirt. I can't pop collars with a tee on.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

The next time the Hawks play the niners, I'm going to have to pray to the Seahawks god again. I forgot to do that today!

Comment

Yiiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Go Niners!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Yiiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Go Niners!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
            Hey, now --- on behalf of the Seattle members of HT, I ... oh, wait a minute ... I almost forgot that I don't actually care about the Seahawks (sorry, Manoa, tis true.)

Comment

I'm Game! Let me know! Pot Luck! Yipppeeee!

Go! Seahawks!

Auntie Pupule
              FRIGGIN BI-POLAR HANAI TRADER MOM!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                FRIGGIN BI-POLAR HANAI TRADER MOM!
                Eh! When it comes between San Francisco and Seahawks ~ I take San Francisco hands down! I've been a Fan foa many years!

Wap your JAWS!

Go play with your "pencils!"

Bhahahahahahahahaa

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Eh! When it comes between San Francisco and Seahawks ~ I take San Francisco hands down! I've been a Fan foa many years!

Wap your JAWS!

Go play with your "pencils!"

Bhahahahahahahahaa

Auntie Lynn
                  so you so big a 49er fan that you might be willing to take the same bet ML had with me with the rematch against Seattle on 12/14/06

Seattle vs. San Fran?

ME vs. My Hanai Mom for control of signature... just for one day... cause I know how much it means to you????

Sooooooooooooo... the ball is in your court ms. vegas... er umm.. 1st wahine?

Me and you...head to head.... 12/14/06 for a signature for a day? San Fran vs. Seattle part II?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                    so you so big a 49er fan that you might be willing to take the same bet ML had with me with the rematch against Seattle on 12/14/06

Seattle vs. San Fran?

ME vs. My Hanai Mom for control of signature... just for one day... cause I know how much it means to you????

Sooooooooooooo... the ball is in your court ms. vegas... er umm.. 1st wahine?

Me and you...head to head.... 12/14/06 for a signature for a day? San Fran vs. Seattle part II?
                    Nope. No betting on silly signatures foa me. If I bet, I go to Las Vegas and bet MONEY on real games!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                    X