Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling All Seahawk Fans!!!

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    The Stoolers were so lucky against the Colts.

Luck won't beat the Hawks. We are a solid team. We lose the MVP of the NFL in the First quarter of the game and still managed to dominate a team that beat us earlier in the season.

The Stoolers on the other hand... they don't even know how to "Sit on the ball"

Looks like the Bus had one major valve leak that almost cost them the game last week.
    At least the steelers will be in the superbowl but the seagulls won't.LOL
    List of local people living on the mainland

Never forgotten

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/pomai44/pow.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai44
      At least the steelers will be in the superbowl but the seagulls won't.LOL
      We're a little more pragmatic than the Steelheads. We say we're grateful to be in the playoffs and that every game is a must-win game for us. We'll deal with the Steelers if we crush the Panthers. We've never been to the Superbowl, so we're not going to be overly confident...one game at a time, please!

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        We're a little more pragmatic than the Steelheads. We say we're grateful to be in the playoffs and that every game is a must-win game for us. We'll deal with the Steelers if we crush the Panthers. We've never been to the Superbowl, so we're not going to be overly confident...one game at a time, please!

Miulang
        Well said Miulang

Comment

I Bleed Blue!!!

Anyone Else?

Comment

Date: Sunday, January 22, 2006
            Kickoff: 3:30 pm PT
            Records: Seattle 13-3, 1-0 in playoffs; Carolina 11-5, 2-0 in playoffs

Last Game: Seahawks 20, Redskins 10; Panthers 29, Bears 21

TV: FOX (KCPQ in Seattle)

Radio: KIRO (710 AM)

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Comment

Not that I'm superstitious or anything, but I was hoping we would break the record for continuous rainy days instead of having it stop at 27 because I'm getting this uneasy feeling that the Hawks aren't going to do as well as they would have if they were playing in the rain. (The forecast for Sunday is no rain). I hope I'm wrong, though!

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                I'm getting this uneasy feeling that the Hawks aren't going to do as well as they would have if they were playing in the rain. (The forecast for Sunday is no rain). I hope I'm wrong, though!

Miulang
                I on the other hand am dreading the rain. Did you see the many fumbles on our last game with the redskins due to the rain?! I think this time around we'd all like a good hold on the ball! Let us hope it'll be a victorious weekend for the Seahawks.

Comment

There ya go baby!!!
                  Download the 12th Man Poster (.pdf)
                  http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art...6/12poster.pdf

Comment

The show off the gridiron should be pretty spectacular, too. I heard on the radio that Black Hawk helicopters will be part of the opening ceremony...maybe a Stealth will do a flyover during half time, like it did during the first ever game at Qwest Field (I was there and never saw the jet fly over because it was too stealthy heheheheh).

Miulang

Comment

You heard it here :

Seahawks over Panthers 20-17
                      Steelers over Broncos 16-13
                      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                      The Kona Blog

Comment

Getting Butterflies here.... 2 hours before the game!!!!

I never in my life thought I could say this....

"The Seahawks are literally hours away from a possible superbowl"

Comment

17-0 Seahawks...where is that vaunted Carolina offense and defense
                          The Kona Blog

Comment

Shhhh! It's not over until it's over! There's still a whole half of a game left...We've been known to become too overconfident and blow a game at the end...I hope this is not one of those games.

I'm just chuckling about the noise level at Qwest Field (yes, we do have some pretty rabid sports fans here). Can you imagine the decibel levels you'd register if the game was being played in the Kingdome? Eesh...instant deafness for sure. (and multiple calls by the officials for delay of game on account of the noise level)

Miulang

Comment

The door is nearly closing on Carolina, Sehawks are up 27-7 now
                              The Kona Blog

Comment

Heehee! 33-7. Panthers being shut down BIG TIME.
                                Steve Smith total yardage on passes: 8 yards...hmmm...waaa happened to the Panthers offense?

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                                X