Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for sale....................

Aloha all,

i'm cleaning house and need to get rid of some stuff - would like to sell for a really good price of $25 each:

1) Sharp Carousel Microwave oven with many different power/cooking settings (most I've never even learned how to use). It is high wattage (don't know what exactly cause I can't move it right now) and is in excellent condition. It has the popcorn key & defrosts - all the usual stuff.

2) Toastmaster Professional Convection Oven that roasts, bakes, broils & slow-cooks (never used that function). Even though I've used it a lot, it is in execellent condition also. One reason I bought it is that you can bake/broil without turning on your oven, so its less heat and also uses less electricity.

I want to replace these two pieces with just one to give me some more room in my small kitchen. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who could use (maybe someone without stove/oven?), please let me know right away.

If you send me a private post, I'll send a couple of pictures and also my phone number for contact.

Mahalo,
    Fran
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris
Working...
X