Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Truth or Hoax? Anyone know?

Originally posted by doc1456
    Someone who works for the place where they house and distribute HPD's tickets said that they just shipped about 31,000 tag books to the state.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I got it here, at another local forum.

I still say its all a ploy to let people who knows to slow down. I'm still waiting for a news organization to pick this up (Tannya, Erika, or anyone else who works in news and browse here, care to comment?)
    I still think this is a hoax. It could very well be that the City and County of Honolulu got a smoking deal on printing those tag books (economics lesson #1234: the more you buy, the less each will cost per unit), although there is some talk in the Legislature about allowing the counties to tack on a surcharge to certain tickets so they can raise more money to recruit and train more police...yadda yadda yadda.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

It's a hoax, announced a few minutes ago on the KHON news!

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7072210.html

Acting?

Comment

We need more cops. ESP> Windward!
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X