This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Today's Birthdays!

Thanks to all...although at this point in my life today is just another day and the next milestone is when I get the Senior Citizen's coffee rate at McDonalds
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      Thanks to all...although at this point in my life today is just another day and the next milestone is when I get the Senior Citizen's coffee rate at McDonalds
      Jack in the Box and Burger King, too! Don't know whether the BI has a Ross' but that store has Senior Tuesdays! Turning 55 has it's perks!

Comment

Happy Birthday Windwardskies!!!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hau'oli La Hanau e Windwardskies! (Happy Birthday to Windwardskies!)
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Happy Birthday Menehune Man!

Auntie Pupule

Comment

Whoa, its da great Menehunemans B-Day!! *Sings & dances and falls down* Happy Birthday bra hope you have a great one!!

Comment

Mahalos You two!

Hey Auntie, that cat looks like me going through Towers close out sale! I even bought the Jim Croce CD!
                And Locoboy, you da bes'est.
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Yo yo yo, Menehune Man! I'm hoping you have the best birthday yet!

Hau'oli la hanau!
                  Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Best birthday wishes, MM!

Comment

HAPPY BIRFFDAY, MM!! Sumthin' tells me Mrs. Menehune is your gift 365 days a year. Aaaaaaaw!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Kungpao! 30 YEARS Old!

Auntie Lynn
                        Last edited by 1stwahine; February 14, 2007, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks Auntie! I suppose it's a milestone for me this year. 3 Decades old today
                          -kp!

Comment

Happy birthday, Kungpao, you young whippersnapper, you!

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Have fun, Kungpao - 30 can be a turning point birthday, sometimes stressful - but not necessarily; it can be an opportunity to celebrate where you are today.

Comment

Happy B-day KP. The day I turned 30 I went skydiving to keep a promise made to myself many years before.
                                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                                X