AIG ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIG ad

Does anybody know who the filipino girl is in the AIG ad? Its the one where theres a guy and girl dressed in lab coats with the colie. I think its Brady Bacal. Anybody know?

Re: AIG ad

Originally posted by gavani
    Does anybody know who the filipino girl is in the AIG ad? Its the one where theres a guy and girl dressed in lab coats with the colie. I think its Brady Bacal. Anybody know?
    Depends on *why* you wanna know!
    I assume that's a typo in her first name!

Ummm...I think the collie's in the CPB spots!

Comment

Originally posted by gavani
      Does anybody know who the filipino girl is in the AIG ad? Its the one where theres a guy and girl dressed in lab coats with the colie.
      Hmmm ... I assume "colie" is a typo. You probably meant "in lab coats with the e. coli."

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
        Hmmm ... I assume "colie" is a typo. You probably meant "in lab coats with the e. coli."

Right?
        Hmmm...no smilie so I won't give a glib answer!
        I doubt the e.coli connection as the spot is set in a crash test 'lab'. Then, again, maybe Brandy or George found an old fast food burger on the table. Oops...I just answered the OP!

Comment

Sorry about the confusion, no colie in the ad. Had my wires crossed. I remebr Brandy from high school dyas, she was a popular local model then. Seeing her on tv brought back some memories LOL thats all....

Do you know her tutusue? If so whats the 411? Heard she got married, now is known as Brandy Abellira?

Comment

Working...
          X