X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New "Hairy Lobster" Crustacean Discovered and Classified

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
    Whooosh! (waving hand over his head)

Wot da heck you guys talkin'bout? I....I no can see somteen. All I see is one lobstah wit hair. I wouldn't eat'um. Looks too oogee fo taste good. I like regulah lobstahs. Dey brown den turn red when cooked and no mo hair. Eh, I still no can see'um. Mus be da myopia. Is it a trick pikchah? (tilt my head sideways and scratch my butt at the same time)

I'd a thunk they would have found this near an area where "smokers" are present. They've found a bunch of new species near these volcanic vents and this one looks like it would fit right in. I still wouldn't eat it.
    No try ack Mr. Sainthood! hahahahaha K-den. Clear your mind. Look at da Lobsta. See the body. See the claws. See the hair. Put dem all together. Wat do ya see?

btw: You related to Pomai?

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; March 8, 2006, 06:58 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: New "Hairy Lobster" Crustacean Discovered and Classified

No try ack Mr. Sainthood! hahahahaha K-den. Clear your mind. Look at da Lobsta. See the body. See the claws. See the hair. Put dem all together. Wat do ya see?
      One white, hairy lobstah. Honest, fo real, truly I no can see whatevah got you guys going. <LOL> Actually, dis is kinda dissappointing as I always prided myself as being a dirty old man, tsukebe.
      btw: You related to Pomai?
      Why? He no can see'um eedah? <ROFLMAO>
      Oh, sorry. Actually, I wouldn't know, Auntie. For all I know,there may be a bunch of people I'd know in the real world including relatives, on HT, but haven't a clue online as I don't know their user names and none of their writings or profiles strike a chord. One of these days I'll get around to meeting up with a few of the HT regulars.

I do know some of the regulars seem familiar from when I was active on another Hawaii forum. That's how I remember Helen. She was the only one shooting rockets. Is that forum still active. I forget da name. When I was there, there was a couple of guys always getting into arguments. "Where's the proof!" "I have proof." "Then prove it!" On and on. Was getting kind of monotonous and I just kinda faded away. Sorry OT.

Comment

Re: New &quot;Hairy Lobster&quot; Crustacean Discovered and Classified

Da Rolling Eye, You have a sense of Humor! Don't mind the rest of us who can see beyond that Hairy Lobsta. heheheh The reason I mention Pomai is he also knows alot about many subjects especially, in the Food Dept. You remind me of him. I am saying this as a compliment.

Hawaii Threads will be having our Annual Picnic when the weather gets better. It's a great time to meet other members.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Da Rolling Eye, You have a sense of Humor! Don't mind the rest of us who can see beyond that Hairy Lobsta. heheheh The reason I mention Pomai is he also knows alot about many subjects especially, in the Food Dept. You remind me of him. I am saying this as a compliment.
          Aw shucks, Auntie, mahalo. But really, I'm just a regular, grouch old fart. I know a little of not everything, more of this, less of that, none of some. All learned from life experiences with much more to learn. Just sharing what I do know or think I know. I've had my share of hoof and mouth. And I don't mind you guys get one terd eye and can see moah den dat lobstah. Mek me less grouchy.
          Hawaii Threads will be having our Annual Picnic when the weather gets better. It's a great time to meet other members.
          Hope I can make it.

Comment

And somebody out there on the web has already designed (and has patterns for!) a hairy lobster plush toy. So cute!

Comment

cute?! even tho lobstuh my fave,
              dave barry ain't too far off da mark when he refers to them as the cockaroach of da sea.
              NOW... with da hairy ones, they are easily appearing even more disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                And somebody out there on the web has already designed (and has patterns for!) a hairy lobster plush toy. So cute!
                Das it! We ova hea posting comment on the thingy. We should be putting our brains together and coming up with a design foa the "Rabbit!"
                ROFLMAO

...nah, too much material. No can make money.

Scap that idea. Oooops! das the oddda thread anyways.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                X