X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Aloha

Originally posted by Steven View Post
    A friend of mine lives in Lime Street, off Mc Cully and she does Dog (Duane's hair and Beths) They don't live far from her
    In miles, maybe, but far different neighborhoods!
    [...]
    It's just his 'show' I dislike. I want to see some of the shots around the lovely areas, like Diamond Head.
    Magnum PI locations showed more of the upscale neighborhoods. Or, there are DVDs, such as this, sold on the internet. I'd be surprised to see much of the upscale neighborhoods on Dog's show.

Comment

• Re: Aloha

Originally posted by Steven View Post
      A friend of mine lives in Lime Street, off Mc Cully and she does Dog (Duane's hair and Beths) They don't live far from her and the majority of the scenes are shot in the Pearl City Area, The North Shore, or down by the Zoo at the end of Kuhio.
      I am going to try to get over to one of your meet ups some day. I will introduce you to Dog at Da Kine > his office. He really is a nice guy but I am told that he and his wife separated a few weeks ago.
      It's just his 'show' I dislike. I want to see some of the shots around the lovely areas, like Diamond Head.

Aloha Steve:
      Relative, I suppose. Lime Street is in McCully, which borders Waikiki to its North, just over the Ala Wai Bridge. The Chapmans live out in Hawaii Kai, in the Portlock neighborhood, about 10 miles to the east.

Don't know if I'd brag about extensions and mullets, but that's just a joke.

I think what they portray is fairly accurate, but, IMHO, once we get to the denoument and they start talking faith and redemption, I find it all so ironic. We're talking Fredericks of Hollywood too-tight clothing with lucite heels, acrylic finger nails and many other things that don't exactly speak religion to me.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

• Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

you know, i'd heard that dog and beth were very popular halloween costumes this year. anyone see lookalikes last night in honolulu?

Comment

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S RACIST RANT -- CAUGHT ON TAPE!

Wonder what his views are on local people.?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007.../full-wmv.html

Comment

Wonder how all of those legislators who voted for the congratulatory/laudatory reso feel now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
              Wonder how all of those legislators who voted for the congratulatory/laudatory reso feel now?
              Fooools!!
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

'Bye, Dawg:

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=6368

Comment

no worries, dog chapman will be back. he apologized and all the world loves a story about redemption.

besides, a&e would be really stupid to keep the best show they have off the air forever.

Comment

MediaSpeak: "for the foreseeable future"
                    English: "until people move on to the next celebrity scandal"

Comment

right on!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Bouncing Betty[/COLOR]
                        At Thomas Square Honolulu Pow Wow 2007
                        Rated 3.63 | 18,002 views |
                        Beth Dog Duane Bounty Hunter Chapman Bounce Dance Powwow 2007
                        Beth Dog Duane Bounty Hunter Chapman Bounce Dance Powwow 2007 Honolulu Hawaii Hawai'i Huge bountiful boobs BAZONGAS BAZOOMS CANTELOUPES GAZONGAS HONKERS HOOTERS HOWITZERS... MoreĀ» JABOOS JUGS KAZONGAS KNOCKERS MELONS PONTOONS PUMPKINS SNUGGLE PUPS TORPEDOES WATERMELONS WHOPPERS WOBBLERS WONGAS YABBOS ZEPPELINS
                        "To do is to be" - Socrates
                        "To be is to do" - Plato
                        "Do-be-do-be-do" - Sinatra :

Comment

The arrest of Tim Chapman.

http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/05/news/story08.html

Tim was arrested after an Ala Moana Center security guard spotted him naked in his pick-up truck, committing a "lewd act." After being instructed to get clothed and get out of the truck, Chapman put his clothes on but fled the scene instead, almost hitting the guard with his truck in the process.

The hilarious part was that Chapman's lawyer claimed that Tim had only spilled orange juice on his pants and was changing when the guard came by.

Riiiiiiight.

I can't count the number of times I manage to spill orange juice on my pants in a mall parking lot. Then I remove my pants to change into the set of clothing I always keep in my pick-up truck. And just to make sure, I remove my underwear, because having sugary juice in my chonies might lead to an undesirable yeast infection. But, oops, the shirt I'm wearing doesn't match my spare pants, so I remove that too so I can change into my pre-selected matching ensemble. And just when I'm vigorously rubbing my private area dry (so as to avoid the previously discussed yeast infection), a security guard comes by.
                          Last edited by Paul Ogata; January 5, 2008, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I can't say I blame him. The shopping malls are too arousing nowadays, what with all those half naked female mannequins featured prominently in the windows.
                            Last edited by Vanguard; January 5, 2008, 05:57 AM.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO F**** FUNNY!
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
                                The arrest of Tim Chapman.[...]
                                Too funny, Paul! Now I have the added task of cleaning up my computer!

Remember my office in Kakaako? Guess who's office it was directly above.

Comment

Working...
                                X