X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

Tomorrow, Tuesday 9:00.

Re: New Season of Dog

So, is anyone watching this season? I predict the wedding episode will be the big Nielsen grabber for Dog... guests include Danny Bonaduce, Winona Ryder.... forgot who the rest were...
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

anyone watching?
      yea, think we are fans maybe.

http://tikitv.com/dolfun.html

Comment

Poodle Pisses his Boots

Did you see the Poodle pissing his boots thinkin bout the Samoan with Glock in the Big City. The one friend got it right when he told the Dog "This ain't Hawaii". That's what the cop told him too. Poor Poodle. Without a gun, you are not really IN the cops & robbers game. Unless you live Hawaii. LOL
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

This reminds me ...that for years "Cops" has wanted to follow HPD around but each time I hear the answer is "no."

I wonder, if it has to do with them worrying what the world will think of us once they see how bad our ice problem is.

Too late-- The Dog is showing there are many sides to this place we call home

Comment

How quaint that you think HPD shuns "Cops" because of what it may reveal about our community, and not, perhaps, what it may reveal about our police force.

Seriously, I don't think the downsides to paradise are a mystery to most thinking people. Then again, I recall there was a bit of a flap about a cable series that "highlighted" the transsexual prostitute population here last year...

Um. Getting back on topic, I enjoy "Dog," but haven't caught any of the new episodes yet. The fact that there's going to be a wedding subplot that'll likely creep across several shows isn't exactly encouraging me.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
              [...]Um. Getting back on topic, I enjoy "Dog," but haven't caught any of the new episodes yet. The fact that there's going to be a wedding subplot that'll likely creep across several shows isn't exactly encouraging me.
              Ah, c'mon! Beth as a blushing bride planning the long awaited nuptials doesn't do anything for you? The dress, alone, oughta send the Nielsens into a frenzy!

Comment

How quaint that you think HPD shuns "Cops" because of what it may reveal about our community, and not, perhaps, what it may reveal about our police force.

Seriously, I don't think the downsides to paradise are a mystery to most thinking people. Then again, I recall there was a bit of a flap about a cable series that "highlighted" the transsexual prostitute population here last year...

Um. Getting back on topic, I enjoy "Dog," but haven't caught any of the new episodes yet. The fact that there's going to be a wedding subplot that'll likely creep across several shows isn't exactly encouraging me.
                I've met Beth in person, she looks thinner and much hotter

Comment

Originally posted by foolish heart
                  I've met Beth in person, she looks thinner and much hotter
                  They seem fairly different from their onscreen personas.....

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                    They seem fairly different from their onscreen personas.....
                    Yes Dog, Beth -- everyone are very smart people.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that though

Comment

So, how ya doin', Beth? Or is it Dog? Whatevas. Best wishes on the nuptials!

Comment

smart?! sure. but that isn't what is being alluded to...
                        everyone? I am, but many I meet on a weekly basis are not...

Comment

for real yeah? i mean, there are a lot of worse crime ladden communities out there that have submitted to COPS...you gotta wonder what HPD is afraid of being caught on camera? Auto thefts? Chinatown drug addicts? Transvestite hookers? Big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                            Beth as a blushing bride planning the long awaited nuptials doesn't do anything for you?The dress, alone, oughta send the Nielsens into a frenzy!
                            ROFLMOO and green chiclets for that one, Tutu!
                            Okay, even better, get Dolly Parton to attend the wedding, and have the cameras ready as she and Beth meet... but are unable to get close enough to each other for a hug.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui

get Dolly Parton to attend the wedding, and have the cameras ready as she and Beth meet... but are unable to get close enough to each other for a hug.
                              But Dolly's shorter than Beth, so...*boink*

Comment

Working...
                              X