X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman Arrested!

Originally posted by TuNnL
    Dang TuNnL - a little late yeah?

The dog and his litter already got released!

Comment

• Re: New Season of Dog

So the dog and his litter are going to be a "Leash"..

Well Electronic Monitoring bracelets...

They'll also have to stay put in the "Dog House"
      As the only time they can leave there house is when they are working...

Which in they're line of duty... I guess they could say they are always looking for a convict...

Comment

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...175402963.html

Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the television reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," was ordered released on bail this afternoon while awaiting extradition proceedings sending him to Mexico to face illegal detention charges.
        U. S. Magistrate Judge Barry Kurren ruled that Chapman can be released on $300,000 bail. Kurren ordered him to remain at home unless he has to leave his house for his business.
        Chapman's son Leland and Tim Chapman (no relation), can be freed on $100,000 bail each, Kurren said.

$500,000 total - good thing the family owns a bail bond business!

Comment

• Re: Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman Arrested!

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          The dog and his litter already got released!
          As of this writing, actually, you are incorrect. As of 5:05 p.m., the Chapmans were still in custody. I imagine they will be able to post bail and get out of there any minute now, but they are still there right at this moment.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

So the dog and his litter are going to be a "Leash"..
            Well Electronic Monitoring bracelets...
            Working? Hmmmm....Bounty Hunters with Bracelets on their Ankles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Btw: How much cold cash did they have to come up with? $100.00 for every $1,000. So dat is $50,000? I'm not good math. Still das alot of Mula! Good foa dem. Wonda wat dey going eat tonight. Taco Bell!

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; September 15, 2006, 05:48 PM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              BTW: How much cold cash did they have to come up with? $100.00 for every $1,000. So dat is $50,000? I'm not good math. Still das alot of Mula! Good foa dem. Wonda wat dey going eat tonight. Taco Bell!
              I bet they didn't have to shell out a dime... that's what A&E is for!

Comment

Hawaii Reporter's take on this travesty of justice. I still can't get over that
                it took over 3 years for Mexico to request that they get extradited back. Yes I know that the statue of limitations was coming up. But nonetheless the wheels of justice got really jammed up for this to happen.
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                  I bet they didn't have to shell out a dime... that's what A&E is for!
                  Das right! So A&E could get them outta Mexico? NOT!!!

I bet dey going do time in Mexico....like Hot Tamales!!!

A&E betta start looking foa a New Bounty Hunter!

Auntie Pupule at their service. Wait. I not one Bounty Hunter.

Neva mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
                    Hawaii Reporter's take on this travesty of justice. I still can't get over that
                    it took over 3 years for Mexico to request that they get extradited back. Yes I know that the statue of limitations was coming up. But nonetheless the wheels of justice got really jammed up for this to happen.
                    Ok. She's for keeping them here and not sending these law abiding citizens to Mexico. She asks those who support them to write in stopping them from getting sent there. Well, whoopie doo!

Anyone who wants them to go should also use the same websites and write the same places to voice their opinions in sending them to Mexico!

Auntie Lynn

I emailed mine!

From: Lynn Vasquez <lynn.vasquez@gmail.com> Mailed-By: gmail.com

To: president@whitehouse.gov, ed.case@mail.house.gov, neil.abercrombie@mail.house.gov
                    Date: Sep 15, 2006 6:37 PM
                    Subject: Don Chapman "Da Dog"

Mr. President, Congressman Case and Abercrombie,

I am writing you to ask to send Mr. Chapman, his son and his brother back to Mexico to stand trial. He has shamefully portrayed Hawai'i. I've witnessed his techniques first hand and he is not a man of professionalism nor of honor. He claims to do Justice. Then let him face his consequences in Mexico.

Sincerely and with Much Aloha

Lynn Vasquez aka Auntie Pupule
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; September 15, 2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

gee 1stwahine... did you really need to give out the president's email address...

j/k

Comment

gee 1stwahine... did you really need to give out the president's email address...

j/k
                        Everybody knows it. Don't they?hehehehe

Auntie Lynn

Comment

secret service going to be knocking on your door soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                            Das right! So A&E could get them outta Mexico? NOT!!!

I bet dey going do time in Mexico....like Hot Tamales!!!

A&E betta start looking foa a New Bounty Hunter!

Auntie Pupule at their service. Wait. I not one Bounty Hunter.

Neva mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not to say that they are angels, but I counter-bet that they don't do time in Mexico.

and that all of this will only increase both their popularity...
                            as well as the number of times the shows will be broadcast.

What's the wager?
                            808shows.com / 808PhotoVault.com / Hawaiian Express Records...

Comment

Originally posted by 808shows.com
                              Not to say that they are angels, but I counter-bet that they don't do time in Mexico.

and that all of this will only increase both their popularity...
                              as well as the number of times the shows will be broadcast.

What's the wager?
                              A night in Chinatown! hahahaha

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; September 15, 2006, 08:23 PM.

Comment

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...175402963.html
                                Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the television reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," was released on bail this evening pending extradition proceedings sending him to Mexico to face illegal detention charges.
                                He left the federal courthouse at about 6:20 p.m.

One out, two to go...

Comment

Working...
                                X