Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

Default Re: Aloha

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    A friend of mine lives in Lime Street, off Mc Cully and she does Dog (Duane's hair and Beths) They don't live far from her
    In miles, maybe, but far different neighborhoods!
    [...]
    It's just his 'show' I dislike. I want to see some of the shots around the lovely areas, like Diamond Head.
    Magnum PI locations showed more of the upscale neighborhoods. Or, there are DVDs, such as this, sold on the internet. I'd be surprised to see much of the upscale neighborhoods on Dog's show.

Default Re: Aloha

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    A friend of mine lives in Lime Street, off Mc Cully and she does Dog (Duane's hair and Beths) They don't live far from her and the majority of the scenes are shot in the Pearl City Area, The North Shore, or down by the Zoo at the end of Kuhio.
    I am going to try to get over to one of your meet ups some day. I will introduce you to Dog at Da Kine > his office. He really is a nice guy but I am told that he and his wife separated a few weeks ago.
    It's just his 'show' I dislike. I want to see some of the shots around the lovely areas, like Diamond Head.

Aloha Steve:
    Relative, I suppose. Lime Street is in McCully, which borders Waikiki to its North, just over the Ala Wai Bridge. The Chapmans live out in Hawaii Kai, in the Portlock neighborhood, about 10 miles to the east.

Don't know if I'd brag about extensions and mullets, but that's just a joke.

I think what they portray is fairly accurate, but, IMHO, once we get to the denoument and they start talking faith and redemption, I find it all so ironic. We're talking Fredericks of Hollywood too-tight clothing with lucite heels, acrylic finger nails and many other things that don't exactly speak religion to me.

Default Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

you know, i'd heard that dog and beth were very popular halloween costumes this year. anyone see lookalikes last night in honolulu?

Wonder how all of those legislators who voted for the congratulatory/laudatory reso feel now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
    Wonder how all of those legislators who voted for the congratulatory/laudatory reso feel now?
    Fooools!!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

no worries, dog chapman will be back. he apologized and all the world loves a story about redemption.

besides, a&e would be really stupid to keep the best show they have off the air forever.

MediaSpeak: "for the foreseeable future"
    English: "until people move on to the next celebrity scandal"

right on!

[COLOR="Blue"]Bouncing Betty[/COLOR]
    At Thomas Square Honolulu Pow Wow 2007
    Rated 3.63 | 18,002 views |
    Beth Dog Duane Bounty Hunter Chapman Bounce Dance Powwow 2007
    Beth Dog Duane Bounty Hunter Chapman Bounce Dance Powwow 2007 Honolulu Hawaii Hawai'i Huge bountiful boobs BAZONGAS BAZOOMS CANTELOUPES GAZONGAS HONKERS HOOTERS HOWITZERS... MoreĽ JABOOS JUGS KAZONGAS KNOCKERS MELONS PONTOONS PUMPKINS SNUGGLE PUPS TORPEDOES WATERMELONS WHOPPERS WOBBLERS WONGAS YABBOS ZEPPELINS
    "To do is to be" - Socrates
    "To be is to do" - Plato
    "Do-be-do-be-do" - Sinatra :

The arrest of Tim Chapman.

http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/05/news/story08.html

Tim was arrested after an Ala Moana Center security guard spotted him naked in his pick-up truck, committing a "lewd act." After being instructed to get clothed and get out of the truck, Chapman put his clothes on but fled the scene instead, almost hitting the guard with his truck in the process.

The hilarious part was that Chapman's lawyer claimed that Tim had only spilled orange juice on his pants and was changing when the guard came by.

Riiiiiiight.

I can't count the number of times I manage to spill orange juice on my pants in a mall parking lot. Then I remove my pants to change into the set of clothing I always keep in my pick-up truck. And just to make sure, I remove my underwear, because having sugary juice in my chonies might lead to an undesirable yeast infection. But, oops, the shirt I'm wearing doesn't match my spare pants, so I remove that too so I can change into my pre-selected matching ensemble. And just when I'm vigorously rubbing my private area dry (so as to avoid the previously discussed yeast infection), a security guard comes by.
    Last edited by Paul Ogata; January 5th, 2008 at 02:39 AM.

I can't say I blame him. The shopping malls are too arousing nowadays, what with all those half naked female mannequins featured prominently in the windows.
    Last edited by Vanguard; January 5th, 2008 at 06:57 AM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO F**** FUNNY!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ogata View Post
    The arrest of Tim Chapman.[...]
    Too funny, Paul! Now I have the added task of cleaning up my computer!

Remember my office in Kakaako? Guess who's office it was directly above.

Give the guy a break. He was on Keeamoku. The street of happy endings. Did you see his ex-wife? Maybe he wanted a lookalike that can be found on that street.

SIZE="3"]My wife and I were in the islands in December and we spent some time driving around down town. I wanted to see China Town and the Palace. By chance we happened to see the Dogs office a few blocks over from the Palace so we stopped and took a few pictures. It struck me about how old the building looked and it was very small. It was on a Sunday so no one was there. I looked inside and it looked very tiny inside! It's always funny on TV how things can look much bigger then what they are.

The space right next door was empty and it looked like they might be expanding the space. Boy do they need it.

What is t he situation with Dog and the show as far as local gossip goes? I think A & E wanted to wait awhile for things to cool off,die down and they will put the show back on because if you go to the web-site they have a poll there where you can vote if he should be back on or not? I didnít see the results, but I think they will. I'm sure he's is a huge money maker for A &. E.
    [/SIZE]

My wife and I were in the islands in December and we spent some time driving around down town. I wanted to see China Town and the Palace. By chance we happened to see the Dogs office a few blocks over from the Palace so we stopped and took a few pictures. It struck me about how old the building looked and it was very small. It was on a Sunday so no one was there. I looked inside and it looked very tiny inside! It's always funny on TV how things can look much bigger then what they are.

The space right next door was empty and it looked like they might be expanding the space. Boy do they need it.

What is the situation with Dog and the show as far as local gossip goes? I think A & E wanted to wait awhile for things to cool off,die down and they will put the show back on because if you go to the web-site they have a poll there where you can vote if he should be back on or not? I didnít see the results, but I think they will. I'm sure he's is a huge money maker for A &. E.[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

I was surprised to read on this thread that Dog actually lives in Kona!

By the way......rains as all of you locals know were horrible. Kona was horrible and buckets upon buckets on Kauai! Wow! They said worse rains in 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by coop5054 View Post
    My wife and I were in the islands in December and we spent some time driving around down town. I wanted to see China Town and the Palace. By chance we happened to see the Dogs office a few blocks over from the Palace so we stopped and took a few pictures. It struck me about how old the building looked and it was very small. It was on a Sunday so no one was there. I looked inside and it looked very tiny inside! It's always funny on TV how things can look much bigger then what they are.

What is the situation with Dog and the show as far as local gossip goes? I think A & E wanted to wait awhile for things to cool off,die down and they will put the show back on because if you go to the web-site they have a poll there where you can vote if he should be back on or not? I didnít see the results, but I think they will. I'm sure he's is a huge money maker for A &. E.[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

I was surprised to read on this thread that Dog actually lives in Kona!

By the way......rains as all of you locals know were horrible. Kona was horrible and buckets upon buckets on Kauai! Wow! They said worse rains in 20 years!

Yeah, I hear TV can add 10 acres to the size of your office, haha! I wonder if it increases the size of one's bust?

No, the Chapmans don't live in Kona, they live in Portlock, near Koko Head School. Unless they moved? I see them when I take my girls to school.

Kona rarely gets that kinda rain, so it was an oddity!

I don't watch the show, but the most recent was his case got thrown out in Mexico and one of his partners or sidekicks or sons or employees was arrested for being naked in his truck and spilling OJ on a police officer? Definitely sounds like an A&E pilot possibility to me!

Quote Originally Posted by lavagal View Post
    [...]and one of his partners or sidekicks or sons or employees was arrested for being naked in his truck and spilling OJ on a police officer? Definitely sounds like an A&E pilot possibility to me!
    You cleaned that up nicely for the family-friendly HT, LG! (see post #312 above) Yep, sidekick with the same last name as Dog...my former office neighbor.

I hear TV can add 10 acres to the size of your office, haha! I wonder if it increases the size of one's bust?
    Sure it does. Pam Anderson, Dolly Parton and Dog's wife Beth are all 32-B.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No, the Chapmans don't live in Kona, they live in Portlock, near Koko Head School. Unless they moved? I see them when I take my girls to school.
    Now that makes more sense to me. I had read on this thread they lived in Kona. I thought to myself that it didn't make sense unless they owned a second home. I know they do (from the show) have an office in Kona, so maybe the earlier poster was just confused.

My wife and I drove close to where they live. We took Diamond Head road until it turned into Kalaha ave which we took until it made a dead end at the Manderian Hotel (right where Jack Lord Lived). Then we jumped on the H1 and drove east until we got to the Hanauma Bay. Wow, that was just a beautiful area! So we drove right by Portlock. Very nice homes out there. Kalaha area was just stunning! I assume that is where all the most expensive homes are?
    Last edited by coop5054; February 15th, 2008 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coop5054 View Post
    Now that makes more sense to me. I had read on this thread they lived in Kona. I thought to myself that it didn't make sense unless they owned a second home. I know they do (from the show) have an office in Kona, so maybe the earlier poster was just confused.

My wife and I drove close to where they live. We took Diamond Head road until it turned into Kalaha ave which we took until it made a dead end at the Manderian Hotel (right where Jack Lord Lived). Then we jumped on the H1 and drove east until we got to the Hanauma Bay. Wow, that was just a beautiful area! So we drove right by Portlock. Very nice homes out there. Kalaha area was just stunning! I assume that is where all the most expensive homes are?
    Well, it USED to be the most expensive Zip Code on Oahu, but, probably thanks to my neighborhood, where nice, salt-of-the-earth folks live in track houses on the other side of Kalanianaole Hwy, along Lunalilo Home Road, are mostly retirees or multi-generational residences, or those of us scraping by, it is no longer the richest place on Oahu. So, yeah, in Portlock, there are beautiful, expensive and fancy homes, but the income level of residents in Aina Haina, probably thanks to Mariner's Ridge, is higher. More captains of industry, actual working executives living up there in the ocean-view seats!

Well, it USED to be the most expensive Zip Code on Oahu, but, probably thanks to my neighborhood, where nice, salt-of-the-earth folks live in track houses on the other side of Kalanianaole Hwy, along Lunalilo Home Road, are mostly retirees or multi-generational residences, or those of us scraping by, it is no longer the richest place on Oahu. So, yeah, in Portlock, there are beautiful, expensive and fancy homes, but the income level of residents in Aina Haina, probably thanks to Mariner's Ridge, is higher. More captains of industry, actual working executives living up there in the ocean-view seats!
    What about all those homes up in the hills just north of you? My wife and I didn't drive up in there, but it was interesting to see all of those homes hugging the hill-side with the clouds hanging low over them.

I actually meant to say all of the homes just to the east of you....not the north.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast