This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

"Dog: The Family Speaks" is airing right now where I'm vacationing at the moment. I didn't realize that they deliberately jumped bail (I left last Friday and haven't really kept up with it til today).

The show basically a lil background on the Luster capture, a bit of crying from Beth and the occasional excuse/drama from the boys, accompanied by yapping from Rita Crosby.

After watching that, I think they're just way too full of themselves.

I wish he'd own up to jumping bail. I hope he returns to Mexico and serves his time/pays his fine.

-k

Comment

Heh...the boy's street cred is out the window an flyin fast.

Who's gonna stay and get preached at by someone who cain't walk his talk.

Comment

Yeah, exactly, Peshkwe! People on this board keep saying how ironic it is that Dog was arrested himself after spending all this time busting people.

It’s far more ironic that the Dog is on the street nabbing people who jump bail, when he himself is a bail-jumper!

I think anapuni’s point about the horse-trading between the U.S. government and Mexico is legit. It doesn’t exonerate Chapman by any means. When you work in law enforcement, you need to understand the law IMHO.

That being said, I’m rooting for the dude, because he has a good heart. It’s his wife that needs professional help.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

I must admit I'm misinformed. I haven't read through the prior posts - no time to read 7 pages of propaganda.

I can say that Dog can be an idiot at times. But he has done a heck of a lot for O'ahu in regards to cleaning dirtbags off the street. Sure he's a bit of a foul mouth redneck, but he has worked to clean up the island.

On the Mexico issue. I hope that everyone here realizes that he took a serial rapist off the street. 86 confirmed counts of rape. Did he bend the rules in Mexico? Yes, unwisely, he did. He should have contacted the authorities and the media in the US about tracking him down and then contacted the incompetent Mexican authorities and let the "sting" happen. In any case, he removed a serial rapist from the general population. Any one who can find wrong in that needs to take a seriously look at themselves. Sometimes the law needs to be broken. Just ask Rosa Parks.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
            It’s his wife that needs professional help.
            Including breast reduction surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen
              I must admit I'm misinformed. I haven't read through the prior posts - no time to read 7 pages of propaganda.
              Well, the "pages of propaganda" you so quickly dismissed included lots of people who agree with you, and said basically the same thing. (Though obviously he's got a lot of critics here as well.)

Read up, next time. It's entertaining, and good for you!

Comment

Outside of this website, there are thousands of people who regard Dog as a hero and want to see him NOT deported to Mexico.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

...and "propaganda" can come from all sides of an issue, not just the side you disagree with.

Comment

Here is a little tidbit about dog.
                    On February 28, 1976 in Pampa, Texas Chapman was charged and convicted of DWI.

Also in Pampa, Texas on September 16, 1976 he was charged with Homicide. On August 18, 1977 he began serving a five-year sentence and paroled on January 31, 1979. His parole was terminated on December 20, 1980.

No mention is made in his Texas criminal record of arrest or convictions for armed robbery though Chapman claims to have been arrested 18 times for armed robbery. However, he does have two more DWI’s, Burglary, Possession of Burglar Tools, etc.

August 21, 2002 complaints were filed against Chapman for Obstructing a Peace Officer and Disorderly Conduct-Unreasonable Noise (case number 2002M 003004) in Adams County, Colorado court. On 12-12-02 the DA dismissed the obstructing complaint. He pled guilty to the disorderly and received a fine totaling $386.00, inclusive of court costs, etc.

On January 25, 2000 in the Denver County Court he was charged with Disturbing the Peace and Assault (case number 00GS933296); both cases dismissed on 5-15-02.

In the same court on 5-28-99 he was charged with a Seat Belt Violation (imagine that!). He pled guilty and paid a fine totaling $68.11, inclusive of court costs, etc.
                    Alpha Dog - the real big bad dog
                    Last edited by admin; September 20, 2006, 11:09 AM. Reason: Please don't cut-and-paste. Excerpt and link source.

Comment

Whoof! If that's "a little tidbit," I better leave the table before the main course arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha dog
                        Here is a little tidbit about dog.
                        This should be on the credits of his show!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                          This should be on the credits of his show!
                          That would BE the entire show...just run this info, followed by him and Beth waving into the camera: "that's all the time we've got, folks - goodnight!"

Comment

Originally posted by alpha dog
                            No mention is made in his Texas criminal record of arrest or convictions for armed robbery though Chapman claims to have been arrested 18 times for armed robbery. However, he does have two more DWI’s, Burglary, Possession of Burglar Tools, etc. about dog.Alpha Dog - the real big bad dog
                            Maybe he was too drunk to remember the correct information about his own criminal history.
                            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                            Sharing withother survivors...
                            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Come on guys. you know I only post when I'm wasted. Don't take me too seriously. I have read through this thread, just not since the Feds took him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly0040
                                After watching that, I think they're just way too full of themselves.
                                Nothing at all abnormal about that, here in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X