This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Season of Dog

I was on my way home last nite from Foodland & commented to the cab driver that I was going to make myself a drink, eat my deli food & watch Dog & Beth's wedding show. (I know the cab driver ok - he is a friend). Turns out, he attended the wedding and he was also giving me lots of scoops on them. Apparently he drives them around a lot since Dog doesn't like to drive. The new house in Portlock is on the water side (not the one they show on the program by the way) and was part of their new contract for this season. I think it was shown last nite because they had to go chase their dog at the beginning, but only from inside the security fence. and they also didn't look like they were in Portlock when they found the dog so I have a feeling they are trying to keep this house location a little more low key.

I thought it was a great wedding - and very touching about his daughter's passing. I thought it was handled well and you could see the deep feelings there were.

As for the comments about everybody hating the show - it IS A&E Channel's top rated program! somebody must be watching & not just us guys here in Hawaii.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Dog has always been a star...he just wasn't discovered till now

Interesting info about his house but I wouldn't post any details about where it is save maybe that it's in Portlock, since that info got out already...just out of respect for his family and their safety.

Comment

I don't know any details - just what I read in newspaper. and what my cab driver told me. I sure don't know the address! and your'e right - they deserve their privacy & security. They have kids to take care of. and they are folks, just like the rest of us. Beth gets up every morning and still had to contend with getting the hair right & the makeup & she puts her clothes on the same as the rest of us ladies. No difference.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
          she puts her clothes on the same as the rest of us ladies. No difference.
          Well, she might put on a thing or two a bit different ...

Comment

I vote for
            TWO
            maddie will tell you it's true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtBNfJSUgpU

Comment

How'd you like those shoes she bought from the stripper/ho store? Too funny!

Comment

I lunched at Skippy's earlier this week, which is next door to Da Kine Bail Bonds. Dog's crew was in the house. As we ate, at least half a dozen tourists wandered past. Some more than once. And only a couple had the guts to walk in, and presumably ask for autographs. Given the draw of the show, I certainly wouldn't want fans stopping by their home. Dog and Beth are great characters, but they're people, too, who deserve a life of their own.

Comment

What was even better about the "glass slippers" is that she was able to run in them!
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

While it can be a fun show to watch, does anyone find any irony in their pre-capture group prayers and then the entire casts constant cussing and Dog throwing cigarette butts out the window? Seems the religous thing may be nothing more than an act and if he likes this place so much why does he trash it?

Comment

Even people who pray do stupid things!

Living example? ME!
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Ciggy Butts are some of the nastiest pollution there is.

Dog talks respect, respect, respect. Then flicks a butt. Good fun.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com
                        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Yep..I still don't see how anyone can run in CFM oops..I mean...tall heels.

I also find it a bit odd to see them praying one minute and cussing up a storm the next....but then again, they're not The Brady Bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                            Ciggy Butts are some of the nastiest pollution there is.

Dog talks respect, respect, respect. Then flicks a butt. Good fun.
                            yea they make any funny kine eh!?
                            but..
                            if he nevah talk respect, he would flik a butt. flik a butt. flik a butt.

je'like..... a.c.?! if they nevah pray, they would cuss up a bigger storm. howsabout dat!?

Comment

Hey, it's show business! Either watch the show & enjoy the action or change the channel. Doesn't make any difference - they are still the #1 show on A&E Channel! Everyone should stop taking it all so seriously - it's just TV. I don't know these folks personally - only what I see on TV. But, I don't really care - the show is entertaining and that's the only reason I ever turn on my TV. If I want to get educated, I'll go back to school.
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                                Yep..I still don't see how anyone can run in CFM oops..I mean...tall heels.

I also find it a bit odd to see them praying one minute and cussing up a storm the next....but then again, they're not The Brady Bunch.

Hey man, don't knock the CFMs. I bought a pair of CFM boots from that exact same stripper/hoez store to complete a Halloween costume. I could barely stand in em, so I don't know how the heck Beth ran in those heels, especially since she's two times my person. I wonder if I have a picture of the boots uploaded?

Cussing/flicking butts and such...there are worse things they could be doing. I'm no self proclaimed saint myself and I drop the f-bomb like an adjective more than I should, and I don't ever recall hearing any of the Chapmans claim to be perfect either. Had to shake my head at the ciggy butts reference. I don't condone littering, but come on now, must we really pick nits just so you can say you don't like the guy?

TV show or not, I think I should be just a little bit grateful that they work to get these fugitives off the streets just so things can be just a little bit safer for me and my family.
                                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                                We're not here to mess around
                                Boston, you know we love you madly
                                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                                You know we couldn't live without you
                                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Working...
                                X