I don't believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't believe

Exactly we got screwed, big time. I would figure things would be much more better if you got elected instead of Isbell.

I was running against Bob Jacobson in District 6 - S Kona, Kau, Volcano. But ol' Joe Rosner would have been a much better choice than Isbell. And Jim Rathman has had the Hilo power structure shakin in their boots before.

Aaron, I am sorry to say that West Hawaii will continue to get screwed big time. The basic reason for this is the popularity of nice-guy liberal politics. Don't say nothin. Don't stick your head up. Don't make waves. Be polite. Listen to the kupuna. Don't spill my rice bowl. Don't cause a scene. Don't ask any more tough questions. And so on. And so on. If people don't see the MASSIVE INEPTITUDE of liberal politics in Hawaii, then people aren't paying attention.

I think it would be fair to say the liberal leadership at the county level is as bad as conservative leadership at the national level.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
      In adulthood, it is arrogant to say "I told you so" when things go wrong against your advice.
      wot da hell adult would ever utter "I told you so" ?!
      Last edited by kimo55; April 8, 2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I would assume, as should you, that "I told you so" in this case is shorthand for whatever one might actually say in a particular situation.

Comment

I don't do windows.
          Nor do I don't do shorthand.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
            [I]
            Aaron, I am sorry to say that West Hawaii will continue to get screwed big time. The basic reason for this is the popularity of nice-guy liberal politics. Don't say nothin. Don't stick your head up. Don't make waves. Be polite. Listen to the kupuna. Don't spill my rice bowl. Don't cause a scene. Don't ask any more tough questions. And so on. And so on. If people don't see the MASSIVE INEPTITUDE of liberal politics in Hawaii, then people aren't paying attention.
            Exactly, I couldn't have said it any better.Until people wake up and smell the coffee we'll continue to get screwed.
            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
            The Kona Blog

Comment

that's when the best screwin happens; before coffee...

(aaron, I saw ya open the door, i walked in.)

Comment

Here's a good definition of arrogance that I've never heard before. If one participated in it excessively, it would surely lead to someone making an ass out of themself!

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  that's when the best screwin happens; before coffee...

(aaron, I saw ya open the door, i walked in.)
                  Sharp stick ---> mind's eye

Comment

Aye, mind that sharp sdick

Comment

I don't believe it's taken me this long to get a non dial up internet connection at home...

I guess I've been to spoiled at work....

Manoa

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                        If people choose not to believe that something is the truth, then let them suffer the consequences of their choices. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Miulang
                        WOW!!. That's a good answer!!. Even though I am kind of late.
                        Aches & Pains
                        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                          I don't believe....The weather reporters on Television...

I can look outside at Manoa Valley and that can tell me what is going to happen for at least the next hour or two.

I don't believe... most email that is sent these days from people I don't know.

So much spam out there... I swear I get more spam mail then real mail at my work account... I actually received the BOH bogus phishing email letter twice!(and I have never given that account out to anyone but family)
                          First of, don't belive everything you see on tv, especially the weather. They are not always right.

Second, Do you ever belive that you can click down on your "message" & scroll down to "block Sender". & block the people &/or spams that you don't like?

I do that, & cut down all the spam I get, & plus if you go to your "History" button, there you can also delete all of the places you have looked at. That way you cut most of your spam with blocking & deleting your "history" sights you were at.
                          Plus it helps BIG TIME to have a "pop up blocker" too.

Hope that helps.

Aloha.
                          Aches & Pains
                          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                            I don't believe it's taken me this long to get a non dial up internet connection at home...

I guess I've been to spoiled at work....

Manoa
                            You're not alone - I cancelled my CompuSpam dial-up account over two years ago, and haven't had any internet service at home since then.

That will change soon.

Comment

I don't believe that the National Heisman voters should over look Colt Brennan for the Heisman just because of Coach Jones offensive scheme.

I don't believe that we would lose to Bama or Boise St. this year had we played them at this time in the season.

I do believe we win the rest of our games this season and get listed in the top 17 in the country by the time the final polls come out.

Comment

First of all,

I don't believe I found my car and its in one peice

I don't believe that its going to be a hot winter like predicted.

I don't believe frogs taste just like chicken.

I don't believe PS3 is worth $3,000.00 like I saw the highest ebay bid was.

I don't believe Campbell's soups is Mmm.M.. Good.

I don't believe sliced bread is the best invention.

I don't believe 'thats just the ways things are'.

I don't believe in life after death.

I don't believe in a change in political parties in the HOUSE is going to make the US a better place.

I don't believe its time for me to go...

aloha,

KaYa T.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X