X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Watch This! Web Video Finds

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
    Brilliant!
    I gotta stop laughing and go back to work. POOP!

Comment

grrrrrlll we could be stuck on that damned website FOREVER watching these clips!!!! Do watch the one with Richard Simmons!

pax

Comment

I wish someone would post a clip from the Robin Williams episode of 'Inside the Actors Studio'. It's one of the best pieces of tv viewing I've ever seen. Somehow I want to figure out how to get that show from a vhs tape to my iPod! Time! I need more time!

Comment

I just cannot leave this alone! Stop me before I hurt mahself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdF70...20whose%20line

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
            I just cannot leave this alone! Stop me before I hurt mahself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdF70...20whose%20line
            Nah...keep goin'! Your searching is saving me a lot of time and reminding me of how big a fan I am of Wayne Brady! Dang, he's talented. And I love that he got to give the ultimate 'bird' when he won a daytime Emmy...after his show was cancelled!

Comment

My wife and I love, love, love Wayne Brady. We're really bummed we missed his last concert here. So, so, so talented... and married a local girl, too!

My turn to share a video: Taste of Honolulu. Enjoy!

Yeah, okay, it's a few weeks old. As it so happens, the weekend I collected the clips and started to edit them was the weekend my computer crashed, hard. Ended up having to go nuclear on the hard drive, and I lost all my "making media" goodies - templates, custom tools, and the like. Ended up upgrading my machine, and starting from scratch (since, in a way, I was starting over anyway). So here's my first effort post-crash.

It's only been a couple of months -- okay, several months on the podcast side -- but I'm already feeing rusty! Gotta get back on that horse...

Comment

get the keiki in front of the compuker now, cuz they goin learn sumpin here. or not.
                Kid's counting lesson with McDonald's trash,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWgBVTRIEto

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  makin a fool of myself again at the best kine trade show.
                  now that's an understatement...

Comment

I've already posted a YouTube url that deals with religion! Here's one for that other hot topic...politics!

Comment

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php

Supposedly this commercial required 606 takes over three months to
                      complete and uses no digital tricks. You be the judge. Two Honda Accords
                      were dissasembled to create it.

Courtesy of Jonathan Parrish of the Hawaii Filmmakers group

Comment

manoa! ketchup! this buggah been floating around for years.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          manoa! ketchup! this buggah been floating around for years.
                          And the first page of this thread. Note the links in my reply, if it's new to you.

Comment

my bad...

but it's still cool!

And today was the first time I seen em... I wonder when and if it's going to actually make the airwaves?

Or have I skipped over it while Zooming past commercials on my DVR?

Comment

Sam Kinison, from Rodney Dangerfield's Young Comedians special on HBO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_tC...=sam%20kinison

warning: he cusses up a storm. This is his infamous "YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS SAND!! IN A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW, ITS GONNA BE SAAAAAND! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT!" bit. Hilarious!

pax

Comment

Neva mind. URL's not coming out.
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; July 18, 2006, 12:17 PM.
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X