Who have you met in person from HT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who have you met in person from HT?

ummmmm...Sophielynnette, Auntie & PK, Cyleet & DH, Surlygirly & DH, Jim75, Beau, Seeking Penance, DD808 & lovely Cranberee, LikaNui, Tutusue, AbsoluteChaos, Pzarquon, Helen, ummm...

...and I apologize sincerely if I forgot to list anyone, as it was so nice to meet all of you.
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Only Turtlegirl. But that's b/c the stupid storm on Dec. 11 last year postponed the get-together and it was rescheduled for after I moved.

But I think TG and I had enough fun for 6 or 7 people!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Hmm...Auntie Lynn and I are good friends, and I've met Sophielynnette, Cyleet, Pzarquon and his family, Helen, Seeking Penance, turtlegirl and her SO, DD808 and Cranberree, Tutusue, AbsoluteChaos and her SO, scrivener, Kalihiboy and his family, and last Monday I met Menehune Man.

Oh, I may have seen LikaNui at the Crouching Lion's aniversary party without knowing it.

Comment

"and last Monday I met Menehune Man"

Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise Beau!
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

No one

I want to meet so many of you! After all the stories we all share on here, you guys are like relatives that live far away to me
            -kp!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
              "and last Monday I met Menehune Man"

Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise Beau!
              I knew you a loonnnngggggggg time ago! Nice to see you on here!

Comment

So far I've met Barry and LikaNui.

However, I'll bet I've met some others of you - some of you seem SOOO familiar!
                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                ~ ~
                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Just wait for the Xmas gathering - that's where a few of us will get to meet "face to face". Unless it gets cancelled again due to a storm, as it did last year!
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I'd so much rather come to this than my scary family Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                      I'd so much rather come to this than my scary family Christmas!
                      Put your Pennies in a jar then come over and stay with me. I can cook and you would like my lot. Just the fair is all you need. This is my soil and so pay for nowt.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                        Put your Pennies in a jar then come over and stay with me. I can cook and you would like my lot. Just the fair is all you need. This is my soil and so pay for nowt.
                        Aww! Do you do Yorkshire Pudding? I counted all the money in our pineapple last week...is $47.50 enough to get there??

Comment

I think I saw 1stwahine(as seen on a cover of Midweek) on the bus today. She got on the bus at the state capital bus stop. She was talking to a lady sitting next to her about the civil union bill. I was going to introduce myself, but I wrote a few posts that got her upset. I didn't want her to give me some whack whacks, so I dig out. I was the guy who walks with a metal crutch.

Comment

I was at a Christmas Party one year. Met Auntie Pupule, and the guy that runs it, and a ton of others. Too many to ever remember them all by name. I think I sat next to TutuSue.

Prolly around 2006 or 07 at La Mariana. Good Times.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com
                            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                              I think I saw 1stwahine(as seen on a cover of Midweek) on the bus today. She got on the bus at the state capital bus stop. She was talking to a lady sitting next to her about the civil union bill. I was going to introduce myself, but I wrote a few posts that got her upset. I didn't want her to give me some whack whacks, so I dig out. I was the guy who walks with a metal crutch.
                              Ha ha ha!! I saw you!! I worked in Security. I always OBSERVE those around me and beyond. I would have given you a honi honi. Next time, we get off the bus and walau'au. Ok?
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                                I would have given you a honi honi.
                                I could use a honi honi right about now.
                                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                                X