Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who have you met in person from HT?

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    I was at a Christmas Party one year. Met Auntie Pupule, and the guy that runs it, and a ton of others. Too many to ever remember them all by name. I think I sat next to TutuSue.

Prolly around 2006 or 07 at La Mariana. Good Times.
    Yep...you remember correctly! And you brought that adorable daughter of yours. I think she was 5 at the time. Was that the year that Tikiyaki and his girlfriend (now wife) and her daughter also attended?
    Originally posted by matapule View Post
    I could use a honi honi right about now.
    Awwww...what's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      I could use a honi honi right about now.
      Love you plenny Matapule!!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I have had the honor and pleasure of having dinner with Ryan and his wonderful family!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          I would have given you a honi honi. Next time, we get off the bus and walau'au. Ok?
          I'm shy in person and unlike the smartass Walkoff Balk persona on the board.

Comment

Several years ago, 1st Wahine, her squeeze, and I had lunch at Craig's home on the Big Island. That was an afternoon well-spent.

I also met a good portion of the HT mob at the Magic Island gathering.

Comment

my ohana and i met auntie lynn for a chinatown tour.

* just looked at our email exchange. that was in 2006!!!

and then last year... she was working security at the IMP.

i felt safe - lol.

aloha, auntie.

joel

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                I'm shy in person and unlike the smartass Walkoff Balk persona on the board.
                You? No way. Eveybody has their opinions and personalities, I love you all the same. That's what makes HT SPECIAL. We're an Ohana.

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                Several years ago, 1st Wahine, her squeeze, and I had lunch at Craig's home on the Big Island. That was an afternoon well-spent.
                I remember it well. Greal company, onolicious kaukau!

Originally posted by JAvendan View Post
                my ohana and i met auntie lynn for a chinatown tour.

* just looked at our email exchange. that was in 2006!!!

and then last year... she was working security at the IMP.
                The girls came so big!

Over the years, I've met so many members. I've gone to the airport to greet two from England and Australia. That was FuN! And of course, one from Canada who visited in 2006. She came back in 2008 and stayed with me for two weeks. The members come and go but Love and ALOHA are the same. I thank Ryan for keeping HT here for us all. And Helen for being a fabulous moderator.
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

old thread but after so many years, i finally had an easy opportunity to say hello to ryan at a bon dance this evening. have seen him about on other occasions but he seemed busy and i didn't wanna interrupt him. don't know how he manages to do all that he does and with three kids!
                  525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
                  X