Speculation for KUPA AM 1370

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation for KUPA AM 1370

Because KUPA AM 1370 is off the air, I would like to speculate about a new format for the station. Here are my guesses:

Long Lost Oldies from Jelly's
    Big Band and Swing
    Classic Country
    24-hour News

Re: Speculation for KUPA AM 1370

KUPA 1370 AM was sold and the new owners will probably put a sports format on the air.

Source: Purchase of KUPA AM is complete

Scroll to the bottom of the pagelink.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Just as an aside, Salem has applied to move the KHCM transmitter location to share the 1370 tower with a change of frequency to 1180 and a reduction in power to 1,000 watts due to a concentration of signal (field) strength over the FCC monitoring station at Waipahu.

Comment

KUPA AM 1370 is now on the air testing with music ranging from new age and jazz to rock and country.

Comment

I notice that KHRA 1460 is no longer on the FCC Silent Station list as of July 5. Anyone know what they have on the air?

Comment

KHRA 1460 AM has been back on the air for about a month or so, running its Korean language format again.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

KUPA AM 1370 is now running Fox Sports programming. That will give KKEA AM 1420 some competition.

Comment

KUPA has been off the air since Thursday. Does anyone know why? I have been listening for the past few weeks and enjoy their Fox Sports programming. Especially when KKEA is running delayed programming and KUPA is running live updated to the minutes reports and scores.

Since Dan Patrick left ESPN, his radio show is truly missed. KUPA has Chris Myers in that same time slot and fills the void. I hope KUPA brings back Fox Sports Radio, it's football season!!!!

Comment

KUPA AM 1370 and 103.9 FM

KUPA is now broadcasting programming from G&E Studios.

http://gestudio.us/index.php/en/hawaii

KUPA is broadcasting on 1370 AM and also on 103.9 FM (K280FC) @ 6200 watts. They seem to have a mix of news and contemporary music.

They are also webcasting on the TuneIn Radio app / website.
                  Last edited by mel; March 19, 2015, 11:21 AM.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                  X