Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam Varieties

Default Re: Spam Varieties

If I may steal a couple jokes from Kermet Apio (who I mentioned in another thread), he comments on the odd nature off Spam Lite: he's sure that the health-conscious are surely shopping for Spam. As for the "50% less salt" aspect, he says: Spam without salt is ... clay.

We attended a promotional products expo today. Give-away stuff you put your company logo on, like pens, refrigerator magnets, mousepads, letter openers and keychains.

One of the samples was this WAY COOL SPAM rubbah slippah!....

Notice how the sole has the SPAM logo deeply-embossed in reverse. This is so when you step in something soft like sand or mud, it'll leave the SPAM logo in the footprint tracks. How cool is that!

Unfortunately they only had one side to give out as a sample, so it can't be worn.. shucks.

That would have been the ultimate grand prize for Auntie Lynn's MWH Rubbah Slippahz Christmas giveout!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomai View Post
    Unfortunately they only had one side to give out as a sample, so it can't be worn.. shucks.

That would have been the ultimate grand prize for Auntie Lynn's MWH Rubbah Slippahz Christmas giveout!
    That would have way too COOL! Mahalo foa thinking about the keikis of MWH!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Maybe that's the sound the slippah makes when Auntie Pupule gives someone whack-whacks with it:

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12