Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Lost' actress Rodriguez released early

Originally posted by lurkah
    Exactly, tutu. I guess we can only speculate now, but I wonder if you or me would've received the same blazing fast "Get Out Of Jail Free" card too? Well, maybe you with your charming good looks, but surely not me.
    As my avatar so adequately represents...I probably woulda been immediately put in solitary confinement!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue

As my avatar so adequately represents...I probably woulda been immediately put in solitary confinement!
      The official term is Administrative Segregation. It would be for protecting you from the others.

Comment

Re: Jail time for LOST actress

Nope, not a crime. But, imnsho, extremely poor judgement considering where she'd just been. Of course, she's not been known for good judgement. Drinking and driving seem to be her M.O.
        If I spent a few days in jail, I'd probably hit a bar when I got out! Nothing wrong with that. And who said she was driving? What was that? No one? That's what I thought.

Bunch of nanny-staters.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

If I spent a few days in jail, I'd probably hit a bar when I got out! Nothing wrong with that. And who said she was driving? What was that? No one? That's what I thought.

Bunch of nanny-staters.
          You trying to quit smoking again, Maddie?

Comment

Nope...no one said she was driving...just that she has a pattern of drinking and driving. I stand by my opinion that she used poor judgement.

And, that's tutu not nanny.

Comment

And, that's tutu not nanny.
              Aah, she's probably just been wanting to use the words "nanny-staters" for the longest time.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                Not a crime to drink at a bar. As long as she isn't driving a car after she has been drinking it should be okay.
                WRONG. Part of her sentence included treatment for alcoholism, which I'm sure didn't include going to a damned bar.
                Further, the terms of her probation undoubtedly included staying away from bars/drinking. And she's on probation until June 2009.
                They oughta throw her straight back into the hoosegow for the full term to which she was sentenced. She obviously has no control and no concern for the safety of other people. I feel sorry for her addiction, but I sure as hell don't want her on the road endangering my family (or any of you and yours).
                Last edited by LikaNui; May 31, 2006, 01:26 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                  Funny, this thread is about Michelle Rodriguez... not Ray Fonseca.

Oh well it seems Michelle Rodriguez just beat the system again having to just serve one day of her 60-day jail time on the mainland.

Oh well...but back to Ray...okayyyyyy keep it on Michelle.
                  Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I guess we can only speculate now, but I wonder if you or me would've received the same blazing fast "Get Out Of Jail Free" card too?
                    No, there's no need to speculate. It's the L.A. Sherriff's Dept. policy to release non-violent offenders with sentences under 90 days the same day they arrive.

Reading comprehension is underrated around here, I see...

Comment

Still running your mouth with those unneccessary, insulting, instigative and flame-provoking passive-agressive comments, I see...

Whee. What fun it must be being a troll like yourself. What a pathetic and insecure person you must be.

Moving on...

Comment

Cool it. Palolo Joe isn't the only user who has problems resisting the urge to be an ass. He's just the first to do so consistently and despite frequent warnings. But since I had to go through the trouble of creating the new 'month off' category, I'm not averse to using it again.

Subsequent off-topic posts will be deleted without comment.

Comment

You trying to quit smoking again, Maddie?
                          Whoa, there! I haven't smoked in 25 years.

Maybe Michelle wasn't even drinking alcohol. I know plenty of people who don't drink alcohol, but go to bars for the social aspect.
                          Last edited by MadAzza; May 31, 2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I know plenty of people who don't drink alcohol, but go to bars for the social aspect.
                            Well heck yeah! For instance, I know guys who go to Club Femme Nu and Club RockZa... not to drink, but for the "social aspect".

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

While there were those previous reports that Michelle wanted to move to France to get away from it all, this piece (apparently from WENN) says that she may instead have set her sights on Hawaii -- Maui, to be exact. Here's hoping, in the four years she sees working before retirement (!!!), she can get her head back on straight.

Comment

Maybe Michelle wasn't even drinking alcohol.
                                I know that it's quite possible that she wasn't drinking alcohol, and normally I would lean towards giving someone the benefit of the doubt, but with a track record like Michelle's, I'm finding that very hard to believe and accept. Is that what you really think?

Comment

Working...
                                X