Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jail time for LOST actress

Originally posted by lurkah
    My FBI friend hiding in one of the MWH dumpsters says otherwise. hehehe...
    In that case...NO Comment.

They got me AGIAN!

Auntie Lynn

btw: which dumpster so I can go throw plenty OPALA & KAKA DIAPERS!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oh Baby!!!!! Yes Yes Yes Ride That Pony!!!!

Eh put a sock in it will ya I'm trying to sleep!!!
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

Oh Baby!!!!! Yes Yes Yes Ride That Pony!!!!

Eh put a sock in it will ya I'm trying to sleep!!!
        Wake up, brah. Now you're dreaming you one kepani paniolo riding for Parker Ranch.

Comment

Wake up, brah. Now you're dreaming you one kepani paniolo riding for Parker Ranch.

Sorry I just saw Soul Plane for the first time and that was one friggin' funny movie.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Under most circumstances, headaches are caused by some level of dehydration. So if you drink soda pop, alcohol, or juice all the time, try switching to water.

I was a chronic migraine sufferer from puberty until I found a smart doctor in Hawaii. He suggested drinking 1 litre bottle of WATER every morning before I leave the house. At first it was impossible to drink that much water in 1 hour. But now it's a habit, and I have not had a significant headache in 13 years. (other than those caused by my "irish" habits, but even they are not so bad anymore)
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Mahealani Richardson has some interesting notes and comments on KITV's blog here.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

When I asked her if she would drink and drive again. She gave me a look and said, "that's a stupid question. Come on!" I smiled back and knew that I'd use that memorable sound-bite for my story.
                You know what made that memorable? For such a smart, talented young woman, Mahea did pick a really stupid question to ask.

So many other questions worth asking... and she's excited to use that particular answer as a sound-bite?

Comment

Went on Sean Sanada's (the prosecuting attorney) MySpace this morning and thought this comment was cute:

Iolani - $
                  College Tuition - $$
                  Law School - $$$
                  Convicting Michelle Rodriguez and sending her to jail for all to see on tv - PRICELESS!
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
                    Went on Sean Sanada's (the prosecuting attorney) MySpace this morning[...]
                    URL, please?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko
                      Went on Sean Sanada's (the prosecuting attorney) MySpace this morning and thought this comment was cute:
                      I thought the next one was interesting:

"next time I see u out were taking shots. Kois this weekend?"

Wonder if Sanada has ever had a drink or two and gotten behind the wheel himself.

Iolani, huh? And a prosecuting attorney? No wonder he had that "my-sh#t-don't-stink" vibe when I saw him on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                        You know what made that memorable? For such a smart, talented young woman, Mahea did pick a really stupid question to ask. So many other questions worth asking... and she's excited to use that particular answer as a sound-bite?
                        On the surface, I suppose it's a dumb question... like the quintessential scenario of a reporter asking the victim of a huge tragedy, "So, how do you feel?" But are there really "many other questions worth asking"?

Defendent receives jail time for breaking the law. Defendent has history of breaking the law in this particular manner. Why not ask, "So have you learned your lesson now?" Also, I'd imagine Mahea liked the sound bite for the overall visual (i.e. Michelle's exasperated and probably "manic" reaction) than the substance of the answer. But, hey, if it was a stupid question, she gave Michelle the opportunity to assert as much!

Originally posted by Tutusue
                        URL, please?!
                        Indeed! The fact that a City Deputy Prosecutor has a MySpace profile isn't all that remarkable -- for all the bad press MySpace gets, lots of people are members (musicians, teachers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc.). But the fact that Sanada's is reportedly as irreverent as that, especially given the clear attention rightfully paid to maintaining an appropriate public image in other venues, is quite curious.

Comment

Asking Michelle Rodriquez, who has repeatedly proven herself to be a menace to society due to her continual drinking and driving, whether she would drink and drive again was a most appropriate question being that it directly addressed the very behavior that she's already proven to be in the habit of doing again and again to the disregard, detriment and peril of all other drivers on the road.

Michelle's answer, "that's a stupid question. Come on!", was a very evasive non-answer, which to me, shows that she's still very much in denial and is still unwilling to accept any of the responsibility for her extremely selfish and self-centered behavior and the realization that continuing to do so could very well cause the deaths of other innocent people down the road.

Comment

I concur. Extremely well put, Mr. Lurkah.

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Asking Michelle Rodriquez, who has repeatedly proven herself to be a menace to society due to her continual drinking and driving, whether she would drink and drive again was a most appropriate question being that it directly addressed the very behavior that she's already proven to be in the habit of doing again and again to the disregard, detriment and peril of all other drivers on the road.

I disagree. Such a simple-minded question begs only a yes-or-no response. Yawn. It gives the one being questioned an easy out.

A better question would have been, "How long do you think you'll hold off before you drink and drive again?"

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

I disagree. Such a simple-minded question begs only a yes-or-no response. Yawn. It gives the one being questioned an easy out.
                                It might have given her what she thought was an easy way out at that moment, but I still think her non-answer spoke volumes.

A better question would have been, "How long do you think you'll hold off before you drink and drive again?"
                                And on that, I can totally agree. That would be a very good question for someone from the media to ask her when she gets out of jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X