Star Trek: Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

Today's epsiode was the end of a 3 part episode dealing with the Vulcans. The ending was kind of from the left field in a logical kind of way.
    At this point in time I have no idea why the Romulans need to forment trouble on Vulcan and piss off the Andorians and Earth at the same time.

Comment

He's dead, Jim.

Star Trek: Enterprise Cancelled
      UPN and Paramount Network Television have jointly announced that this will be the final season of Star Trek: Enterprise on UPN. [Production will continue until the end of this season, which will finish shooting in March.] The series finale will air on Friday, May 13, 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
        Today's epsiode was the end of a 3 part episode dealing with the Vulcans. The ending was kind of from the left field in a logical kind of way.

waidamminute! You are saying a storyline, of a science fiction show....

is..... :

"kind of from the left field in a logical kind of way"

wow.
        Last edited by kimo55; February 2, 2005, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I saw the cancellation notice on the Star Trek web site. I didn't think UPN would do that but at least they will finish out the season.

Comment

Today's episode explained the reason why the Klingons in the original series looked different from the Klingons in the movies and the other series.

Comment

Well, the series finale, and basically the final episode marking the end of 18 straight years of having some flavor of Star Trek on TV, airs tonight. (Well, in the rest of the U.S., I don't know when it airs here in Hawaii anymore.) The big finale episode, "These Are The Voyages..." will come after one last new regular episode, "Terra Prime."

Spoilers behind the links to follow!

The series finale, "These Are The Voyages..." has upset quite a few fans. Even Jolene Blalock has blasted it. And the early reviews aren't good.

I actually liked what I saw, but I saw very little. It had its excess of cheese, but so did every other series. A pity it has to end this way.

Comment

It airs today (Friday 5/13) at 4pm and 5pm on KIKU. There is a repeat episode that normally airs on Sunday at 10pm.

Comment

Working...
                X