Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha To Our Canadian Member!

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl
    well we're gonna do it tomorrow cuz today the wind was too strong... so me and auntie drove all the way for f****ng nothing.. i was sooo pissed... anyways... so tomorrow at 7am hawaii time it is
    Lucie - don't waste ANY of your time there being p!$$ed. If the experts (the guys with the boat) say it's too dangerous to go out --- trust 'em! I know you're squeezing in a lot of special activities in your limited vacation time, but be open to the unanticipated joys the Islands will present to you. (And trust your local tour guide, Lynn - if a local is willing to show you their Hawai`i, you are being given a real gift!)
    Have a good time with the sharks tomorrow, and let the days take you where they may - you won't regret it. (And of course, you and Lynn can blog about it for the rest of us!)

Comment

Re: Our Visitor from Canada

Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but glad to hear that you were able to get on the 7am boat for tomorrow. Auntie Pupule - you'll have to send another public announcement/broadcast tomorrow morning about your commute!

Comment

Originally posted by Kekaha Roots
        Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but glad to hear that you were able to get on the 7am boat for tomorrow. Auntie Pupule - you'll have to send another public announcement/broadcast tomorrow morning about your commute!
        Mahalo Kekaha Roots!

Ditto to Post #26.

Different Times.

From 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hawaii Time (NOW!)

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          Mahalo Kekaha Roots!

Ditto to Post #26.

Different Times.

From 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hawaii Time (NOW!)

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!

Auntie Lynn
          Go easy on 'da sharks today. Don't beat them up too badly!

Comment

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl
            well we're gonna do it tomorrow cuz today the wind was too strong... so me and auntie drove all the way for f****ng nothing.. i was sooo pissed...
            ya gonna sue the state of Hawaii? I see this sooo often in blogs of visitor's recounting their Hawaii vacation.
            "I went to sandys and there were NO waves like they say there always is. I am SOOOO mad. Then we went to get a maitai. it wasn't at all what it was built up to be. I am so pisssed! Damn it!"
            Sheesh. you act this 'on holiday', how are you in daily life?
            Last edited by kimo55; June 16, 2006, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              ya gonna sue the state of Hawaii? I see this sooo often in blogs of visitor's recounting their Hawaii vacation.
              "I went to sandys and there were NO waves like they say there always is. I am SOOOO mad. Then we went to get a maitai. it wasn't at all what it was built up to be. I am so pisssed! Damn it!"
              Sheesh. you act this was 'on holiday', how are you in daily life?
              Betta cut her some slack, cuz. She spending plenty kala on this vacation of hers.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

oh right. My commentary should be after they spend their moolah on our islands and the angry americaner return home to post more complaining...
                wasn't there a song a while ago?
                "we're gonna poke fun at da tourons, but buy the souvenirs, first..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ASb_sdIbY

Comment

oh right. My commentary should be after they spend their moolah on our islands and the angry americaner return home to post more complaining...
                  wasn't there a song a while ago?
                  "we're gonna poke fun at da tourons, but buy the souvenirs, first..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ASb_sdIbY
                  Leave her alone Kimo! At least she had "gut's" to go on the Encounter with Da Sharks! Unlike "some" people who go watch Whales and post about it in a back brace!!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

it is good to have "gut is"

Comment

it is good to have "gut is"
                      Let's begin...

Lynn

Comment

Let's begin...
                        Awww...let's not.

Auntie - how was today's encounter? How's Lucie doing? Will your blog and her blog tell different tales?
                        Last edited by Leo Lakio; June 16, 2006, 12:21 PM. Reason: wot da "l" ?

Comment

Leave her alone Kimo! At least she had "gut's" to go on the Encounter with Da Sharks! Unlike "some" people who go watch Whales and post about it in a back brace!!!!
                          I give anyone credit when they do the shark thang. hell, for all i care a touron can take the jump in da volcanoe adventure tour. But don't bitch about how the dadblasted thing was too hot, esp. when they have part of da ohana acting as chauffeur.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                            Awww...let's not.

Auntie - how was today's encounter? How's Lucie doing? Will your blog and her blog tell different tales?
                            Aloha Leo Lakio!

Blog is Pau!

http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=601

Auntie Lynn

Comment

[...]Blog is Pau![...]
                              Auntie...wasn't that your first boat ride, ever? I think I remember some talk at the picnic about an HT catamaran ride and you were up for it and said you'd never been on a boat before. Or, is my tutu brain playing tricks on me again? If I am, in fact, remembering correctly, jeez, what an incredible morning you had...your first boat ride AND shark encounters! Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                                Auntie...wasn't that your first boat ride, ever? I think I remember some talk at the picnic about an HT catamaran ride and you were up for it and said you'd never been on a boat before. Or, is my tutu brain playing tricks on me again? If I am, in fact, remembering correctly, jeez, what an incredible morning you had...your first boat ride AND shark encounters! Very cool!
                                Tutusue, I didn't want to bring Focus to it. I thought nobody would remember. Yes, it was my first ever Boat Ride. I didn't get Sea Sick - da Brazilian did. Hawai'i was represented very well today.

Auntie LYNN

Pictures are posted on Pupule Lucie's Web Shots!
                                http://community.webshots.com/album/551162369pAhtWk/8

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hine/Lucie.jpg
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; June 16, 2006, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X