Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes you happy?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

Friday also makes me happy - especially when it's a payday. And a co-worker's birthday, so we will celebrate this afternoon with a coconut cream pie from Tom Douglas' Dahlia Lounge Bakery. Which will make a whole buncha folks happy.
    Eh Uncle, don't forget that a meal at Todai today is FREE for the birthday person.

So is it to be coconut cream pie, or Todai?

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
      Eh Uncle, don't forget that a meal at Todai today is FREE for the birthday person.

So is it to be coconut cream pie, or Todai?
      Some say that the pie is to-dai-for...

Comment

Some say that the pie is to-dai-for...
        GROAN!!!!

At least it's Friday. TGIF. Let's go out and have a beer
        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

My keeds smile an CHOCOLATE
          Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by kaneohegirl
            My keeds smile an CHOCOLATE
            Give the latter to your keed, and that should guarantee the former.

Comment

Give the latter to your keed, and that should guarantee the former.
              yea aren't the chocolate covered smiles the best!
              Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

What makes you happy?

I think we covered what make's you pissed off, but not all of it, I suppose, so let's jump over to the otherside of the fence and discover what make's you as an individual happy and it could be anything that come's to your mind.

What make's me happy is being here at work and meeting new faces and not to forget payday which is today for me

Wo some one made one I should have checked that's GOOD! I'll just add on my two cents.
                Last edited by Pedro; May 12, 2006, 01:54 PM.
                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Right now. At this moment and time. The "substance" that can make me Happy and take away the pain of not having my precious grandson with me...

Crown Royal & Water!

I shall hold a Protest in Ewa Beach to bring Antonio back to MWH!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

boxing , helping people , and praying. but mostly boxing
                    Ebb And Flow

Comment

Having a package ordered on Sunday and being delivered today is what makes me happy! The last time I ordered something from the same site, it took five days, but now it took TWO days!

Now, if the prices here would drop, then I'd be uber happy.
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

What makes me Happy?

Well, in 11 days, I will be in Hawaii soaking up some that sun. Been kinda cool here yet in Wisconsin.

Can't wait...

Comment

What makes me Happy?

Well, in eight days, I will be in San Jose getting back into my ho-hum routine life. No can meet or go out to lunch with Palama Mama / brothers & HawaiiThreads friends.

Although it's been kinda cool here doing some things that I'd not done before this year, I can't wait to get back to California . . . yeah, right.

Seriously, like an HawaiiThreads auntie we know, being with my grandkids (in Reno) & watching their development makes me happy.
                          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

sex with my wife and a Nick Jr. DVD that repeats itself over and over again for the kids.
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I didn't want to bump a 5 month thread, but I just realized that I made it on the starbulletin! during that xmas slippah event. Even though no one else (but here) knew it was actually me, or the fact that it might only be on the website edition, I'm just happy to know that I made my mark that's bigger than any website I can make, or a forum I'm a member of.
                              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Tomarrow I'm going on an expedition to Mokoli'i (Chinaman's Hat) Island with a Buddy. I've never been and am sooo excited. So I'm even happy before the fact! Cool. I'm packed and ready, it's almost like Christmas for a kid. Can I sleep tonight?
                                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X