Celebrity Crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celebrity Crushes

LikaNui & tutusue, question was asked & I gave my best answers.

So, I like chunky ladies. To each his own, I say. You no see me teasing others for their choices, do you?

As to "past" or "past past" . . . truthfully, maybe the latter, but I have my memories. I no mo celebrity crushes now . . . well, maybe Kirstie Alley & Delta Burke would do in a pinch.
    Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Ummm...Palama Kid? Hopefully you saw the smilie AND me poking fun at myself for my crush from the past...Superman! He's older than both Lainie Kazan AND Shelley Winters. In other words...both you and I have blast-from-the-past crushes. There was no weight reference either. Wish I knew what triggered that but I honestly don't have a clue.

Comment

I like Shell Winters, too...I remember her from a film where the bad guy had H.A.T.E. and L.O.V.E. tattooed on his knuckles. I saw a picture of her, when she was reall young, and she was pretty then, too. Hell-of-an actress.

I'm a hetosexual woman, but there are some sexy women out there, in acting land...Tina Turner deserves marks, just for her energy level, I always liked the one that played in bewitched, and the one in the bottle...but then, I played with Barbies, as a kid, too.
        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          Ummm...Palama Kid? Hopefully you saw the smilie AND me poking fun at myself for my crush from the past...Superman! He's older than both Lainie Kazan AND Shelley Winters. In other words...both you and I have blast-from-the-past crushes. There was no weight reference either. Wish I knew what triggered that but I honestly don't have a clue.
          I'm sooo defensive, ain't I? Gotta stop doing that. You're right to be confused.

On topic . . . Laura Bush. She's definitely a celebrity. I get off on her manner of speaking. Clipped words and all (hmmm . . . is "clipped" the proper word? Aww, forget it . . . I like the way she speaks).

I suppose if I sat down and thought about it, I could come up with an extensive list. Sumpin is obviously lacking in my life.
          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid
            On topic . . . Laura Bush. She's definitely a celebrity. I get off on her manner of speaking. Clipped words and all (hmmm . . . is "clipped" the proper word? Aww, forget it . . . I like the way she speaks).
            Laura Bush has been in my present home town for the last couple of days. She came here to give the commencement speech at Roger Williams University yesterday, and I believe she was scheduled to participate in some sort of a charity walk-a-thon at Colt State Park, also here in Bristol. I haven't seen her yet, nor do I expect to. A casual observer of Bristol would never know she was here; the town appears normal in every way..no additional traffic, no excessive news crews interviewing townies, nothing to indicate that the First Lady is in town.

Comment

Some of those reality show had some hotties.

Yaya (the Brazilian model) on Americas Next Top Model was one..

Also the Mexican-American woman on 'beauty and the geek'..

hubba hubba!

Comment

I love Michelle Rodriguez!

She has that bad girl quality that I like. Nothing like visiting your girlfriend in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  I lusted after Superman before I even knew what the word "lust" meant! I got to play hooky from school to spend the day on the set with him when he was shooting a commercial. Musta been 1952 or 1953. I gotta find that picture!
                  Found it! Altho' he's in his "Daily Planet" wardrobe and not his Superman costume!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oh tutu! That picture is amazing. I actually have a thing for Smallville's Tom Welling, who plays a young Clark Kent. He's very attractive, great cheekbones and eyes.

I don't have a neat picture with one of my crushes but I'll post to let you know when my episode of Food 911 is, one day!
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

While not a 'crush' per se, my 2 oldest grandsons (8 & 6), both with a passion for anything 'construction', love the show 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' and consider the makeover team as celebrities. The show was taping in my daughter's neighborhood so she took the boys to watch and they got their picture taken with the carpenter, Paul DiMeo. The smiles on those 2 little guys faces remind me of the time Clark Kent blew in my ear!

Comment

My crush was Olivia Newton John.

I can see her in that music video Let's get physical, physical..... Geez she was cute.

Comment

Saw Anne Hathaway on Letterman last night. In the immortal word of Jim Carey in THE MASK.....

SSSMMOKIN!!
                          FutureNewsNetwork.com
                          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
                          X