Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Glasses

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone here wore brand name sun glasses or cheap ones or don't need one for the sun. I just bought my Ray Bans from Costco for about eighty dollars, they're small on my huge face but they are very comfortable. I tried other cheap brands from Wal Mart, for twenty and after about a week or two I either lose em or they break(darn). But when I try to face the sun with my naked eye's they get blurry and irritated for some reason. I was thinking of getting some Maui Jims but boy are they expensive, I don't think I could spend two to possibly four hundred dollars for a decent pair of sun glasses, unless I was filthy rich. For me $80 or $60 will do. My good friend doesn't wear glasses in the day and her eye's don't get irritated Ooooooooooh I wish I had her eye's. I gues I can blame it on reading books at night with barely any light to see.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Sun Glasses

Arnette has always been a solid pick... relatively affordable, and they last forever if you don't step on them or chuck 'em out of a moving vehicle...

Comment

Re: Sun Glasses

Originally posted by Pedro
      I was wondering if anyone here wore brand name sun glasses
      bought my porsche carrera aviators with interchangable lenses in the mid 80's
      still have them and they work and look fine.
      even after;
      dropping them
      stepping on them
      sitting on them
      dropping them from
      moving vehicles
      shirt pocket onto concrete

Comment

Working...
      X